CHAPTER 10

Jaehyun's POV:

I didn't want to believe what I've just heard...she...she also loves me ?...And I rejected her without knowing it...
I looked around me and saw that everyone was speechless apart from Jisung, who was crying so badly, even if the dreamies were trying to calm him...As for Hendery, he kept his head down but I can saw tears flowing down his cheeks, while Lucas and Xiaojun were hugging him. The others said nothing but I can say that they were all disappointed by themsleves as for me.
"...wow...I...I didn't expect me to read such a....I really felt Y/N's pain in this letter..."
Everyone kept being quiet and I couldn't keep it together, even if I try hardly to contain my emotions. I started crying out loud, making Taeyong and Johnny rushing over me.
"Hey ! Jaehyun ! Calm down...what going on ?", Johnny asked, panicked to see me like this.
- I...I've lost her...I'm not going to get her back...
- Jaehyun...we've all lost her...
- NO !...you...you don't understand...I...lost the one I loved...I should've told her...Maybe, nothing of this would have happened...
- It's not just your fault...We're all guilty for letting her go like this...
- ...What do we do now ?...
- ...Nothing...Let's just wait...Maybe she will come back to us...
- No, we should apologize first...She has done nothing to be the one taking the first step to apologize.
- ...you're right...but let's wait anyway...we have to let her alone...
- Okay...
I felt really bad because of all the stress and the crying, so I go back to my room, taking with me the letter and the picture while the others are trying to comfort the ones who were crying. I laid down again on my bed and close my eyes, just to see her again in my dreams, smiling at me.
"Now I understand why you were always blushing when I was very close to you or when I kept glancing at you...I hope that one day, you would forgive me", I murmured while hugging my pillow a little tighter.

Eunwoo's POV:

I went back to Y/N's apartment but as I walked along the avenue leading to it, I kept remembering Jaehyun's state when he opened the door...he looked so...broken...Deep dark cricles under his eyes, skinny and almost translucent face...it almost looked like he had come back from the dead...and that worried me a lot...I didn't thought that Y/N's decision could have touched him this much...I should probably talk about it to Y/N...
I finally reached her apartment and as I open the door, I was welcomed with screams:
" AAAHHH !!! GET OFF ME !! GET OFF ME, YOU BIG PERVERT !!! NOOO and I'm dead again..."
I didn't understand at first but when I walk to the living room, I found Y/N and Mingyu, screaming while one of them is struggling with a game controller.
"Hum...What's going on here ?" , I asked, confused because of the situation.
- AH ! *sigh* Oh my god, Eunwoo ! You scared me !, answered Y/N.
- ...How am I supposed to take this ?
- ...sorry
- Anyway, what are you playing at ?
- Outlast.
- ...what's this ?
- It's a horror game when you're in an asylum and youbhave to escape from the weird patients like THIS BIG GUYYYY !!
- Oh...well, how about you put your game on pause and come eating something ?
- That's a good idea ! , Mingyu said while stretching up before rushing to the kitchen, leaving me alone with Y/N.
- Hum...Y/N ?
- Yes ?
- Here, I said while giving her the pendant, I think it belongs to you.
- MY PENDANT !! OH THANK YOU SO MUCH EUNWOO !!, she screamed while jumping around like a little kid.
- It was Jaehyun...who found it...and who gave it back to me...
She instantly stop jumping around when she heard his name.
"Oh...and how is he ?"
I can't lie to her...I have to tell her what I saw...I took a deep breath and tell her the truth.
" Well...when he opened the door...I wasn't expecting to see that kind of Jaehyun..."
- ...What do you mean ?
- He was...in a really bad state...I've never saw him like this...I think it had hurt him really badly...he looked emotionless and it went worse when he asked me how you were doing ?
- ...he asked ?
- yeah...But when I said that you felt better, I think that he felt the exact opposite...
I saw Y/N's eyes getting glimmery with pearls of tears in the corner pf her eyes. I know she was trying to keep a neutral expression but inside, she was really worried.
"Eunwoo...do you think...I should do something ?"
- I don't know...you think you're ready to face them, especially him ?
- ...I don't think...
- Then if you're not...let's just wait a little longer and whenever you're ready, you tell me or you tell Mingyu and we can go see them, you're okay with that ?
- Yeah...but about that post...should I tell the police about it ?
- Well, we can go to the commissariat tomorrow to see if they can help us with it if you want.
- ...Okay...Now let's eat before Mingyu begins to be whiny again, she said jokingly.