CHAPTER 13

Jaehyun's POV:

"...Can you just stay here...with me...tonight ?"
My eyes were wide opened when she asked me this. Am I dreaming again ?
" you...you're serious ?", I asked, trying to process what I've just heard.
- ...yeah...but it's okay if you don't want to...
- No no...I'll...I'll stay...
She looked at me, surprised by my answer, with tears falling down her rosy cheeks.
- R-Really ?
- ...yes...
She shyly smiled at me and I did the same. Gosh she's so cute...I want to kiss her so bad...But I don't want to ruin everything...so I restrain myself...
"But...I'm not gonna sleep like this...with my actual clothes..."
- Well...I still have the clothes you had left in my closet when you used to come here...
- Oh...okay...thanks...
I was happy to see her, smiling at me...It was like a dream...who was already interrupted by Mingyu who's entered the bathroom.
" It's okay ! I found the...bandages...what's going on here ?", he asked, looking at Y/N's hands who were intertwined with mines.
- N-Nothing !! , she yelled, slightly pushing me away.
- Hmm...okay...I'll let the bandages here...I'm gonna sleep now...good night..., Mingyu said, yawning at the same time.
- Okay, good night !
When he closed the door of his bedroom, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and dragging me away. It was Y/N who let me enter her bedroom. She quickly closed the door, making sure to not make any noise.
" Your clothes are on the bed next to you ", she said, still turning her back on me.
- Okay...Hum...Why are you not facing me ?
- ...I'm waiting for you to change...
- Oh sorry...I'll make it quick...
I quickly put on the clothes she gave me.
" It's okay, you can turn around now."
She slowly turned back, and face me again. I was all flustered to be here, alone with her after what happened. I could feel the tip of my ears being warm. She laid down on her bed and pat it, telling me to come here too. I sat on it, being extremely nervous but at the same time, being so damn happy.
" Are you okay ?", she asked me, making me snapped out of my thoughts.
- Huh...yes...
She came closer to me and put her hand on my cheek, caressing it with her thumb. I could see the pain in her eyes while she tried to hold her tears.
" Gosh, you look so...cadaverous...what happened to make you look like this ? "
I couldn't hold myself back...I pulled her in my arms, leaning her against my chest, and started crying all my tears out. I felt her little hands grabbing the fabric of the sweatshirt I was wearing and heard her sniffle, fighting with herself to not cry in front of me.
"I'm so sorry Y/N...I shouldn't have let you all alone after what already happened to you...I feel so guilty...When I learned that you tried to end your days, I didn't want to believe it...But when I saw you at the hospital...It hurted me so badly...I couldn't stop crying the past few days and hating myself. I wasn't able to do anything else than this...I kept thinking about you...And when the others and I heard what you've written in your goodbye letter...I thought I've lost you for the rest of my life...I...I missed you so much...", I said, crying like a baby. I can feel her arms wrapping around my waist, pulling herself closer to me. We stayed like this for a few minutes until she lifts up her head and we looked at each other. When she saw how pitiful I looked now, she quickly grabbed my face into her hands, while she was also crying.
" Hey ! Shhh...it's okay...I'm here now...please stop crying...otherwise, I won't be able to stop myself for crying...", she said, smiling at me once again...making me fall even deeper in love with her. I smiled back at her while she was wiping away my tears with the sleeve of her sweatshirt. Our faces were so close to each other, I was looking at her soft lips. I wanted them...I needed them...
"Y/N..."
- ...yes ?
I made her sit on my lap and wrapped her waist with my arms, moving her even closer than she was before. She put both of her hands on my chest, by reflex. I know she felt my heart beating really fast when I saw her eyes opened very widely.
- Wh-What are you doing ?, she said, being a blushing mess.
I didn't answer and without hesitation, I smashed my lips against hers. I felt her grip on my chest tightened by the surprise effect but not even a second after, she was already kissing me back. It wasn't just a simple kiss...It was a kiss full of love, sadness, forgiveness and passion. Our lips moved in sync, while her hands were making their way to my neck and then my hair, while one of my hands was on the back of her neck, to deepen even more the kiss. I wanted it to happen for so long and it finally came true. After a few minutes, we separate to catch our breath, and then looked at each other again.
" Y/N...I love you so much...", I said, caressing her cheek while smiling at her.
- I love you too Jaehyun...Now...Let's just forget what happened before this kiss for tonight, she said before pulling me in another passionate kiss.