CHAPTER 5

Mingyu's POV:

I was...speechless...I didn't know what to say after what I've just heard...So that's why she tried to end her life ?
She lost her parents...her family and behind that...her "friends" kicked her out of their lives because of a stupid post she didn't make ?!
I was furious...Tears of sadness and rage were flowing down my cheeks and Eunwoo saw it...He saw the flames of rage in my eyes...
- M-Mingyu...please...Calm d-
- HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM ?! THEY LEFT HER ALL ALONE WHILE SHE HAD ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING, HER FAMILY AND NOW HER SO-CALLED "FRIENDS"!!!
- I know...it's hard to digest this...but don't forget they're supposed to-...Mingyu...
- ...what ?
- ...they're here...

As I turned back to see who's behind, I saw them...her betrayers...especially...him...
Jeong Jaehyun... He was with Johnny, Haechan, Doyoung, Taeyong and Mark...
I couldn't restrain myself. I got up and went to them...to him...
"No Mingyu ! Mingyu !! Come back !!", Eunwoo shouted when he saw me rushing over Jaehyun.
"You...", I said to him, like I was about to kill him.
- Mingyu...What's wrong?, Jaehyun asked like everything was normal.
- You...YOU SON OF A BITCH!!, I yelled as I punched him in the face.
- MINGYU !!, Eunwoo repeated as he brings me towards him, CALM DOWN !!
Jaehyun put his hand on his lips and saw blood coming out from the wound I made on his lower lip.
- What the hell is wrong with you Mingyu ?!, Doyoung shouted.
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ?! SHOULDN'T I BE THE ONE WHO'S ASKING YOU THIS ,YOU TRAITORS ?!
- What ? What are you talking about ?
- You know exactly what I'm talking about Doyoung. You ALL know what I'm talking about !
- Mingyu...let me explain, Eunwoo told me. Go wait for the doctor and take some fresh air to calm your nerves.
- ...No...I want to stay...
- *sigh*...alright but lower your voice, we're in the hospital, remember ?
- yeah...sorry...
- Yeah, about that, why did you tell us to come here ?, Taeyong asked, annoyed.
- ...We know what happened between you and...Y/N...
- Ugh...her again...why are you always talking about her ?, Haechan said, looking up, upset.
- ...
- ...Eunwoo...Mingyu...what's going on ? , Mark asked,... and why are you almost all covered up with blood ?

Eunwoo couldn't speak. Tears forming on the corner of his eyes, because of all the emotions he tried to hide since he saw Y/N, he cracked up and started to cry, hiding his face against my shoulder.
- We found Y/N...2 hours ago in her bedroom...and she...
- ...she ?
- ...she was slowly dying...in her own blood...she tried to kill herself...
- ...She- she did what ?, Jaehyun asked, facing me, shocked by the news I just give.
- You heard me right, Jeong Jaehyun, she tried to kill herself...because of all of you...because you let her all alone...once again...and if we didn't go to her apartment she would be dead in her bedroom without anyone knowing it.
- Wh-What do you mean by once again ?, Johnny asked, confused and in the same way completely shocked by the news.
- Listen to this and you'll understand everything..., I said while replaying Y/N's voicemail.
I saw the shock on their faces when they heard it, especially when she wished her own death if she was too in her parents' car accident.

When the voicemail ended, no one had the time to say anything because the doctor came to see Eunwoo and I.
- Well, Y/N has regained a few of her strengths but we have to keep her for the week to make sure everything's alright. She's still asleep but do you want to see her anyway ?
- Yes, I said without hesitation.
- Alright, she's just here, the doctor said, pointing us the room where Y/N was.
He looked behind us and saw the boys.
He asked :
- Are they Y/N's friends too ?
- Well...hum...it's complicated, I answered.
- Oh...I see...well, if they want to see her, they can but no more than 2 people.
Eunwoo and I nodded to him and he left us in front of her room.
Eunwoo calmed himself, looked at me and said :
- ...Are you ready ?...
- ...*sigh*...yeah...
Eunwoo looked back at Jaehyun and the others.
" Just wait us here, we'll tell you if she wants to see you or not...", he said to them.
They all nodded and I noticed that Jaehyun's expression had changed since we told him what happened. He looks...desperate and...guilty ?

We both went inside and saw Y/N...sleeping with a lot of infusions planted in her uninjured arm. The scene left us speechless and I kept hearing the doctor's diagnosis over and over again.
I sat next to her and took her cold hand in mines.
" Y/N...please...wake up...we miss you...you know that you scared Eunwoo and me a lot...and you also know that we care a lot about you...
You're really precious for us...So please...wake up..."
I couldn't finish my sentence because of all the tears flowing down my cheeks again, as the same for Eunwoo.
But suddenly, I felt her hand squeezing mine and I saw her eyes opening, slowly and weakly...
- Y/N !
- ...M-Mingyu ? Eunwoo ?...Wh-What are you doing here ?
- Don't worry Y/N...everything's alright...we're here for you...
-...wait....Where am I ?
- You're at the hospital...Eunwoo and I saved you on time...
- wh-what ?...I'm...I'm not...dead ?
- ...no !
- ...why ?
- ...wh-what ?
- ...why did you save me ?...