II

"Solo!" The fourteen years old Amida yelled. She wore black shorts, a green oversized shirt. The shirt was tucked in her shorts. She had on brown combat boots and a matching brown belt. The belt had two holders, one had a black gun and one helt two knifes. The gun was similar to Solo's.

"What?" Han said while walking into the control room where Amida was. The control room had dark grey walls and floors. Amida was pressing buttons on the walls and different panels. The whole room was surrounded by buttons of every different colors. A red light lit up the room.

"We're tracking a ship." Amida said and she pressed a button "You know what? Forget what I said. It are three ships." Amida corrected herself, Han placed his hand on her shoulder and she stopped pressing buttons "Pull them in." He ordered.

His hair was grey and his skin was wrinkled. The tight pants were gone and he had on a loose pair of trousers. Amida pulled a handle and the ships flew into the opening of the cargo ship.

"Me and Chewie are gonna take a look stay close behind." Han said and he grabbed his pistol. They walked out of the control room, Chewbacca was waiting for them. His bow ready in his hands while Amida and Han walked through the hallway.

They couldn't see the ship, only chewbacca who roared something "What do you mean?" Amida asked and they walked into the open space. The three stood next to each other. Chewbacca with his normal expression, Han had a frown between his brown while smiling and Amida had wide eyes and a O shaped mouth.

"Holy shit." Amida blurred out, she received a elbow from Han. They walked towards the ship, Amida wanted to open the ramp but Chewbacca stopped her. He placed a hairy hand on her shoulder and pushed her behind him. Amida grabbed her two knifes.

Han opened the ramp, him and chewie walked in ready to attack. Amida stayed close behind them ready to attack anyone. Han and Chewie walked into the hallway.

"Chewie, were home."

Chewbacca roared, Han checked some wires and pressed some buttons. Chewbacca roared something again and Amida walked in, still knifes ready to attack. Han turned around and a frown grow on his face. Amida and Chewbacca looked at each other and watched Solo open the floor.

Han aimed is blaster at a young woman and a young man. They both looked like they went trough shit "Where are the others?" Han asked, chewie grabbed the hatch and he lifted it up. Amida leaned against the wall playing with the daggers, swirling it in her fingers waiting for a sign of Solo.

Ever since Amida was a little girl, Solo warned her for other people. She waited in a different room until she was ten years old. Then she would learn some new things or play with something Solo had bought her. Now she would help the two friends with smuggling and fighting if Han's talking didn't work.

"Where's the pilot?" He asked aiming his blaster at the girl "I'm the pilot." The woman said, Amida couldn't hear her very well because she had on a mask "You?" Han asked in disbelief, Chewie roared 

"No, it's true. We're the only ones on board." She spoke again, not nervous, but not relaxed "You can understand that thing?" The man asked Solo, Amida laughed to herself. Han turned around to face her hand motioned her to come stand next to him.

Amida stood in between Han and Chewbacca "And "that thing" can understand you too so watch it. Come on out of there." Han motioned with his pistol to the two people and chewie growled.

"Where did you get this ship?" Solo asked the girl "Niima Outpost." The girl answered while she trew her mask on the ground "Jakku? That junkyard?" Amida said with a frown.

"Thank you, junkyard." The man said to the woman after looking at Han "Told you we should have double-checked the Western Reaches." Solo said to Chewbacca and Amida, Chewie growled and Amida moved her hand to her mouth to cover up her smile.