XVI

The three force users flew in the air. Eyes closed, legs crossed. The woods surrounding them. Floating rocks surrounding them. The sun touching their skin. BB-8 was rolling under them. Leia watched them, three sabers lay in her hands.

Rey wore her casual jedi robes. The white fabric crossed over her chest and the brown leather belt around her waist. Her hair hang loose on her shoulders. Her freckles on her tan nose. Her cheeks slightly red.

Daniëls curls came down to his jaw. His pale skin was replaced by tan one. There were freckles on his nose. His green blouse was open showing the top of his muscular chest. He wore the blouse with brown pants, he had put his pants in his black combat boots.

Amida's hair was braided by Leia. Leia did the same with amida as she had with herself during the time of the Empire strikes back. Amida wore cream white cargo pants with a black skin tight off the shoulder top. Han Solo's brown belt that matched with her brown combat boots. And last but not least, the silver necklace with the small black pistol hanging around her neck.

"Be with me, be with me" Rey whispered to herself. Amida who didn't have the patience, opened one eye to look at Rey. Leia snapped her fingers and Amida's head shot towards her grandmother. Leia gave her a
look and Amida came down from her position.

She landed on the ground and walked over to Leia "You need to concentrate" Leia said while handing Amida her saber "I know, i just can't" Leia raised her brows "Daniël thought me how to take in more energy and i really can't sit still anymore" Leia nodded and Amida walked past her "And i would much rather be flying with Poe, Finn and Chewie right now" She explained "You know the deal!" Leia yelled after her "In know! I'm gonna run the training course!"

Amida turned around completely and ran deeper into the woods. She ran up the hill and ignited her saber. Her saber was white, just like her brothers. Only hers was double bladed. She cut away some branches and jumped over rocks.

She was now on top of the mountain. She ran trough the woods and came by the abyss. She grabbed the helmed and walked over a fallen three. Blindfolded. The abyss was deep, but that did stop Amida.

She blocked a couple shot from the red ball she was tracing and she trew the helmet on the ground as soon as she past the abyss. She tan further, she saw the red ribbon hanging high in the three. The ribbon was becoming shorter.

She ran and jumped, with the help of the force she flew higher and she sliced it off with her saber. She landed on the ground and caught the lint.

She ran further and jumped over another abyss, with help of the force. She landed on both of her feet and placed her saber in the ground. Her saber slowed her down and she diss activated her saber. The white blades changed into a wooden stick. Now she had a weapon just like Rey used to use.

She ran and the red ball came for her feet. She jumped over it and laughed "Aha not today sweetie" The ball shot at her but Amida dogged "Hey" She said while igniting her lightsaber. Frowning at the ball.

The ball flew in front of her and shot at her shoulder. She turned her wrist and stopped the shots with her saber. She stopped other shots too, she turned off her saber and ran further.

While running Daniël joined her. They looked at each other, smirking and then ran foreward. They numbed over a fallen three and both ignited their sabers. They turned their back at each other and stopped their attacker. Their white sabers stopped the shots and they swung at the ball.

Amida turned her saber in the air and stabbed the ball. Daniël swirled his single blade and sliced the ball in half. They looked at the balls, they lay on the ground and steam came off of it. They looked at the last blue ribbon and ran towards it.