X

Amida lay on her stomach, her hair was messy. She was asleep at the foot end of Daniël's bed. A black blanket covert her body. Daniël lay in his bed, also asleep. He lay on his back, facing the ceiling. His eyes slowly opened and he sat up. He looked around the dark and cold room. He saw Amida asleep but their was someone else in his room. He found his father asleep in a chair. His mask was off just like his rope. We weren't the only ones who heard her. He carefully stepped out of his bed, not wanting to wake up his sister. He walked over to the closet, he grabbed his normal outfit and put it on. His outfit was the same as his fathers. Long sleeved top with a black belt, black pants, black combat boots and leather gloves. Unlike his father, Daniël had no cape or mask.

He walked out of the closet into the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and did his hair. He walked out of the bathroom and he saw his father hanging over Amida. Kylo Ren had awoken and his mask was on again "What are you doing?" He whispered, and slowly turned his head around "Look" His metallic voice said, Daniël walked over to his father and sat down on his knees next to him. They looked at the three purple scars on Amida's arm. Ren reached out and placed his hand above her head. Daniël could feel the force floating around them. Amida frowned and slowly opened her eyes. She turned around and sat up, her legs crossed while she rubbed her eyes. When she looked around the dark room she saw Ren and Daniël standing with their hands behind their back "Good morning" She said with a voice full with sleep.

"We have a meeting to attend to" Ren said, Amida looked at his mask "You do you" She said, she stood up and walked over to the door "Amida" Daniël said and she stopped walking "You are going with us" Ren said, she opened the door and walked into the lounge area "No i'm not" She said walking around the couch. Ren and Daniël followed her out if the room "Yes you are and you're going to get dressed now" Amida scoffed at her father and she opened the door to her room. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows rose "Wtf?" She cursed while she looked at five woman standing in her room. They all turned. their head in her way. Amida smiled awkward. Suddenly she was lifted up from the ground and she moved inside her room "Ah you fucker!" She yelled at her father while he was using the force to get her in the room. Daniël closed the door an they both waited. They heard Amida introduce herself, after a couple minutes they heard her yell at them.

"Wtf is that?" They heard her ask, the ladies answered her questions "Oh hell no, i'm not going to wear that" Daniël chuckled at his sister and he sat down on the couch. A book came flying towards him and he opened it "Ow!" Amida yelled, Ren slightly smiled under his mask before grabbing a book as well "Miss Ren we have to do this" Daniël and Ren closed their books and stood up. They knew what was about to happen "What did you just calm me!" She yelled, hard. In a blink of an eye the door opened and one of the woman flew against the wall across Amida's room. The woman dropped on the floor and grunted. Daniël and Ren looked at the woman, then to the door opening where Amida was standing in. Her eyes wide, her hair was half up half down. She wore the same as her father and brother. Black pant with combat boots and a long sleeved top with a slit under the belt.

Ren looked at his daughter, he felt strange. Almost proud. Amida ran over to the woman "I'm so sorry i didn't even know i could do that" She explained while she helped the woman stand up. She wanted to help her further but Ren grabbed her wrist and the three walked towards the meeting room "Hey! What are you doing? I need to help-" Amida was interrupted "No you don't. We waited long enough and what happened to that woman was your fault" Ren said, Amida's mouth fell open "Ah! I didn't even know i could do that!"

They walked towards the meeting room, both Daniël and Kylo were quiet. Amida was talking, they weren't surprised. They stopped in front of a door when they stopped walking. Ren let go of Amida's wrist and pointed a finger at her face. She looked and his finger before shoving it away "You do not talk, unless someone ask you something. Do not make jokes, do not laugh and do not put up a fight" Ren said and he stood up straight "Yes sir" Amida answered. Ren faced the door and put his hands behind his back. The twins did the same. The door opened showing a long table. People dressed in all black, woman and man. They had on a different uniform than they had. Ren walked inside, the two followed "Ah Ren you finally arrived, let's begin" Hux said while giving the three a disgusted look. Amida wanted to stick out her tong and tell him to fuck himself but her dad grabbed her wrist and placed her in a chair. Daniël sat down next to her and Ren sat and the head of the table.