XXIV

The ride wasn't a good one. On their way to Exegol the resistance crossed hideous things such as a asteroid field.

Amida and Daniël sat on the animal. Waiting to arrive on the ground. They could feel the dark energy surrounding them as they entered Exegol.

"Look at that fleet" Poe said through the radio. Blast could be heard and the ship rumbled "Damn it. Welcome to Exegol!" Poe said while flying his X-Wing.

"Watch your starboard, Wexley!" A pilot yelled. Daniël and Amida looked at each other. They could sense the rebels behind them tense up on their animals.

"Whoa!" Snap, a pilot, yelled. Amida stepped of the animal and walked towards the cockpit where Finn and Jannah were.

"Put the radio out" Amida said while walking through the entrance "Agreed" Daniël said walking after her. The both crossed their arms and leaned on one him.

Finn and Jannah turned around and looked at them "Why?" Finn asked, Amida looked over her shoulder, back towards the rebels.

"There getting nervous" Daniël answered for her. Jannah sighed "Of course they are" She said, Amida shook her head "No, that's the thing, they weren't. Just now they were completely fine. That was until Poe started yelling"

"Sorry!" Poe yelled through the radio, Amida walked towards the window and looked out. The X-Wings flying through the hundreds of star destroyers.

"Get to their altitude. They can't fire on us without hitting each other. Don't give up! Help is coming" Poe yelled as the four rebels watched his X-Wing roar by.

"There it is. Poe, I see it. I've got a visual on the tower" Finn talked into the radio on his wrist. Amida and Daniël looked at the ground and saw the tower.

A loud roar and lasers shot through the air "Incoming TIES!" Snap yelled "I see 'em! I got you, Finn" Poe yelled "Well let's go then" Daniël said.

They walked over to the animals. All rebels sat on their horses "You ready back there?" Finn said, Jannah nodded "Never been readier"

"This isn't gonna work" Amida whispered to Daniël "What do you mean?" He whispered back. Amida shook her head and looked around "They know"

"The navigation tower has been deactivated" A rebel shouted through the radio "What!" Finn yelled, Jannah looked back and swallowed at the sight of the stressing rebels.

"Those ships need that signal. It's got to be coming from somewhere" Snap said, Poe sighed "They figured out what we're doing. Call off the ground invasion"

"Wait. The nav signal's coming from that command ship. That's our drop zone" Finn said, he looked over his shoulder "How do you know?" Jannah asked.

"A feeling" Finn answered, he locked eyes with Amida. She nodded and smiled "I agree with that feeling"

"You want to launch a ground invasion on a Star Destroyer?" The rebel yelled through the radio "I don't want to, but we can't take out that ship's nav system from the air. Give us cover. We got to keep that fleet there till help arrive"

Finn said while the four leading rebels stepped of their horses and walked toward stage cockpit "We hope" Rose said, walking by "We hope" Finn said back while he smiled at her.

"You heard the General. All Wings, cover that lander!" Poe ordered over the radio. Amida smiled at the radio around Finn's wrist "Powercouple" Amida said to Daniël.

The ramp lowered and the animals galloped over the star destroyer "Not bad for one lesson!" Finn yelled at Jannah "You had a good teacher!"