VI

The falcon had landed on D'Qar, in the resistance base. The resistance base was not too small, but not too big. There were big grass mounds covering hangers and bunkers beneath giant trees. The resistance ground crew helped different X-Wings with their landing. The black X-Wing landed on a landings platform and the canopy opened. The pilot climbed out and walked away.

The ramp of the falcon opened and BB-8 rolled out. When the droid saw the pilot he beeped happy to Amida who followed him out "Poe!" She yelled, Amida ran towards him and they hugged "Ami! What are you doing here?" Poe asked just as happy as she was "I got ya droid" She said and she pointed to BB-8. He rolled towards them and Poe got on his knees "Buddy! It's so good to see you!" Poe greeted BB-8.

Finn also walked out of the falcon and ran towards Poe "Poe? Poe Dameron you're alive?" Finn and Poe ran in a embrace. Han walked up to them and placed a hand on Amida's shoulder "Let's give them some space" He said, Amida laughed and they walked off. The two walked towards the command center, it was buried deep among vines and roots. They walked inside and saw Leia standing around a table with other Resistance Officers such as, Admiral Ackbar and Statura.

Out of the table shone blue holograms. One big one that was surrounded by smaller ones. The big hologram was a planet, Amida looked at it and frowned "What's that?" She asked, Han elbowed her "Excuse her please" He said to the officers, he crouched down and he was now eye level with Amida "Here, Amida, you can't just say everything" He whispered "Why not?" She whispered back "It is no problem, Han, young lady may i ask your name?" Statura asked.

Han stood up straight and looked at the man "Amidala" Amida said smiling, Han who was still looking at Leia saw her happy expression change into a confused one "But, everybody calls me Amida" Amida corrected herself, Leia looked at Han and she raised her eyebrows. Han knew what was about to happen and he shook his head no but there was no stopping her "May i ask your family name?" Leia asked.

Amida stopped smiling and she sighed "We don't need to have this conversation-" Han began as he placed a hand on Amida's shoulder "I don't have one" Amida said, her voice was full of confidence and Solo looked down at her "Interesting" Leia said while she looked from Amida to Han. She was about to say something when Chewbacca roared. Han placed his hand on his forehead "You idiot! She can understand you!" Han yelled at Chewbacca, he roared again "What do you have to tell me first?" Amida asked while she frowned at Han and Chewie.

"We will get to that later-" Chewie roared again interrupted Han while doing so "Keep it low will ya?" Leia asked Han. The three argued with each other, the officers and Amida all looked confused at them "I will tell you later!" Han yelled at Leia "No, do it now!" Leia yelled back, Chewie roared "I did want to tell you!" Han explained "Well, maybe you should've done that before you ran away!" Leia yelled furious, all her emotions came out at once. Chewbacca roared harder that ever to keep the two from fighting but it wasn't successful "Keep it down fuzz ball!" Han and Leia yelled.

Amida walked over to them and stood before Chewbacca "Never yell at him like that!" Amida said to the two heroes "And don't you dare, yell at each other because you're mad! If it is someone, than it is me who has the right to be mad!" Chewbacca roared and Amida wrapped her arms around his arm. Han and Leia both looked at her, Han with raised eyebrows. He was in shock. Leia was proud at her but didn't show her. She crossed her arms "Now," she said more calm "What is it that you aren't telling me-"

"General Organa, sorry to interrupted, this is Finn, he needs to talk to you" Poe said while he walked into the room with Finn. Leia turned around and she grabbed Finn's hand "And i need to talk to him. That was incredibly brave, what you did. Renouncing the First Order, saving this mans live-" Finn who was surprised that she knew all that interrupted her "Thank you ma'am, but a friend of mine was take. prisoner-" Now it was Leia's turn to interrupt "Han told me about the girl, i'm sorry"