V

"Come on!" Han yelled as he stood outside the castle, he motioned to them to be quicker as he looked at the mess. The castle was  shot down, everywhere were stormtroopers shooting at the people. TIE Fighters roaring trough the air. When everyone was out if the mess Maz turned to Finn "Rey and BB-8 need you, they need you, now go!" She said to Finn, who looked confused "I need a weapon" He said, Maz grabbed his wrist and pulled it upwards showing the lightsaber in his hand "You have one!"

Han, Chewbacca and Amida ran to find some cover. Han and Chewie shot a few people while they did so. Amida ran into a squad of troopers, stabbed them, tackled them or snapped their necks. The three stood behind a fallen castle wall and shot at the troopers. Chewbacca fired his crossbow and shot three troopers at the same time "Hey, can i try that?" Han asked him and fired, the troopers flew away "I like this"

Amida who was shooting, suddenly stopped and her hands shot to her head. A pain, no, a hand crawled up in her brain "Ah!" She cried out as she fell on her knees. Solo and Chewie looked her and Solo sat next to her "Hey kid, what's up? What's happening?" He asked worried "My head" She said quiet as she grunted "What's with your head kiddo" He asked more even worried "It hurts" She said "Solo it hurts" She said louder "Solo it hurts, please make it stop" She cried out "Make it stop!" She yelled.

"See you soon"

A voice in her head said, not the voice of the woman. But a deep voice of a man, the pain stopped and Amida fell against Solo. A tear escaped her watery eyes, Solo saw it and hugged her tight "I don't want to talk about it" She said quiet, Han let her go and wiped away her tear "I know" He said on the most Han Solo way possible.

The two stood up and chewbacca growled "Finn?" Amida asked "What's up with him?" Han asked, Chewbacca growled and pointed to an open spot where Finn was fighting against a trooper. The three all made the same face, but Amida's quickly changed "Rey" She turned to Solo "If he's there than who is with Rey?" She asked concerned.

"You" Han said, he looked at her "You, go to Rey, find her and help her" They both looked at the sudden new voice and saw Maz standing behind Amida. Amida turned around and Maz grabbed her hands. Amida knelt down "Dear child, you're so much more than you think you are" She said "You're our hope" She whispered and she placed a hand on her cheek "So go, save her" Amida stood up and gave Han a hug, Chewie too before she ran into the battlefield "Be careful dear!" Maz called after her "Love ya!" Amida yelled back, it was ment for all of them.

"Think Amida" She said to herself, a strange feeling in her stomach appeared. It didn't hurt, it wasn't nice and Amida didn't like it. "Woods" The woman voice spoke, Amida frowned at it but went for the forest. She walked on a path of dirt surrounded by trees. In between the trees she spotted a droid "BB-8" She whispered, the droid turned her way and beeped happy. He rolled towards her and beeped some more "Where's Rey?" Amida asked, he beeped "She send you away, why?"

"Did you hear something?" A metallic voice said "I did" Another metallic voice said. Amida got down and hid behind a bush. BB-8 beeped and the two troopers looked in their direction. Amida placed one finger in front of her mouth and the droid beeped quiet "It sounds like a droid" The trooper said "What if it is the one we're looking for?" The other one suggested "Imagine what we would get if we would find the droid"

"Imagine what we would get if we would find the girl" The other trooper scoffed "Holy stars" He laughed and they slowly walked away, Amida stood up again and she followed BB-8. They walked and rolled trough the forest, Amida shot a couple troopers. BB-8 beeped and they stopped walking, they stood in between two walls made of stone "Stay here, find some cover, i will look for her" Amida said to BB-8, he beeped back and Amida climbed up a rock.