IX

Song : Rescue by Lauren Daigle

Amida was placed in the center of a room. The room had black walls and black floors, there were two doors. One door was for the bathroom and the other was the entrance. The room was square, in one corner was a black kitchen. There was a fridge and stove against the wall, along with a counter and kitchen cupboards. The sink was in the island, on the island were simple black wooden crutches. The countertops were empty, as was the rest of the room. There was no decoration, just the most important things. A TV hung on the wall right next to the door, and a TV cabinet under the TV. There was a black sofa opposite of the TV with a coffee table in between. There was a black bed in the corner diagonally across from the kitchen, next to the bed was a black bedside table without decoration. Next to the kitchen was the entrance to the room, on the other side of the door was a black table with black chairs.

"What is this place the depression room?" Amida asked looking around "No" Kylo said short, Amida frowned at him "This is your new room, quarters as we like to call them" Amida walked around the room, she touched the furniture "Your brothers will give you back your belongings. There is a data pad in one of the drawers, the information you need is on it. If you need anything you can ask a trooper where we are and he will let you there" Ren pointed to one of the drawers in kitchen. Amida walked over to it and grabbed the data pad, she helt it up and smiled. Ren nodded and he walked out of the room. His knights followed him. Amida stood alone in her new room and she thought "Hm"

𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙉𝙤

(ง'̀-'́)ง
𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤

𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥
𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥

;))
~}~
</3
:'(
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙣?
𝙍𝙚𝙣?

The door flew open and Ren stormed in, he snatched the datapad out of Amida's hands and trew it on the ground "Wtf dude?" It broke, Amida looked at him, he looked back at her. Ren looked at her eyes, it was like he looked at himself, he quickly turned around and walked out of the room leaving Amida in shock. She looked around the room. She stood up and walked to the door, next to the door was a panel. Above the door shone a red light and a clock. To open the door you needed a code or a fingerprint. Amida pressed in a code, wrong. Think Amida think, she pressed in another code, wrong. Maybe my birthday, when is my birthday? Oeh an idea. She typed in her middle name, the panel beeped and the door opened "Yaayy" She said soft while she walked out of her room "Okay, decoration" She stepped outside and she looked around. It was a square room with a round couch in the middle of it. Right across her door stood another one. The walls of the room were covered with bookshelves. She found an opening and walked out the room. She found herself in a hallway and walked in a random direction.

Not an hour later her room was full with furniture and decoration. The whole evening Amida looked for stuff, she found better furniture and she found decoration in the kitchen and other quarters on the ship. Amida looked at the clock "Ten o'clock" She hummed and looked at her full room "Let's begin then" She said to herself, she shove all the stuff she didn't want in the hallway. She shove her bed away from the wall and swapped the black duvet with a dark blue one. She found two white nightstands on wheels by the hospital wing and she placed them next to her bed. She found a brown blanket and lay it on her bed. She found purple flowers in the kitchen and placed them in a vase on the nightstand. She did the same on the dining table only with yellow flowers. She replaced the black chairs for dark blue ones. In a storage room she had found all kids of blue furniture. She placed pillows on the couch and lay a round rug beneath the coffee table and placed an gun holder on the tv cabinet. She found herbs in the kitchen and placed them in silver jars in the kitchen.