XVIII

BB-8 and 3po were the first one in the dark tunnel. Poe fell and he grunted, he stood up and helped Rey. Chewbacca roared "Chewie help!" Amida yelled, the hairy wookiee turned around and saw her head sticking out. He helped her and she thanked him.

While walking trough the tunnels something fell on Amida and she fell with something heavy on top of her "Wassup" Daniël said while laying still "Get off" Amida laughed and Chewbacca helped the twins up.

They walked up to Poe and Rey "Where's Finn?" Rey asked "Where's Chewie?" Poe asked "We are here!" Amida yelled and Finn fell out the ceiling as well "What is this place?" Finn asked, 3po said something  but they ignored them.

"I thought we were dead" Daniël looked at himself "Are we not?" He asked, Amida looked at him and slapped him across the face "Nope" She said smiling, Rey looked at them and nodded for them to come over.

The three jedi stood in front of the three man and ignited their saber. Anakin's saber lit up in Rey's hand. Daniëls white blade appeared next to Rey's and Amida's wooden stick changed into a dubbel blades saber.

Poe walked up next to Amida and put on his flashing light "We have to hurry" Rey said and she and Daniël left Amida's side. Amida looked over at Poe, grinning. He looked down and nudged her. She laughed and Poe did too.

The two walked up with the rest "I'll tell you later" Finn said, Poe walked in between him and Rey with Chewbacca and Amida following him "You mean when Poe is not here?" He asked and Finn nodded sarcastically "Yeah. Mm-hmm"

"We're gonna die in sand borrows and we're all keeping secrets?" Poe said walking up to Daniël who was inspecting the tunnels "We're not gonna die" Amida said while following him. Rey followed her and she was followed by Finn and Chewbacca.

Daniël looked over from Poe to his sister and gave her a doubting look "You shut up" Amida said pointing a finger at him "I'll tell you if you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do" Finn said to Poe, coming back to his point.

Chewbacca moaned and they walked trough the tunnels. Daniël in front and he moved his saber across the sandy walls. He frowned and looked down at Poe "I do not wanna know what made these tunnels" Poe said looking back at the tall Solo with wide eyes.

"Judging by the circumference of the tunnel walls.." Poe tuned to 3po and flashed his flashing light into his face "I said i do not wanna know," Amida tried to hide her smile but failed and Poe shone in her face "Not" He said and she giggled.

Daniël walked looking at the ceiling when he hit something "Fuck" He said under his breath while rubbing his knee "What's that?" Poe asked standing beside him in seconds "Is that a speeder?" Finn asked "What?" Rey asked confused.

The three inspected the speeder with the help of the droids "Only you can walk into a speeder while we're in a sand borrow" She laughed and moved her saber to his face, lighting it up, seeing he didn't think it was funny.

The two looked at the speeder and BB-8 beeped "Yep bb-8 i think dead too" Poe said shining around "Would you think?" Amida said sarcastically, only to receive an elbow from Daniël "Oh, my. A hex charm" C3po said.

"What the hell is that?" Daniël asked the droid "A what?" Poe asked just as confused "A common emblem of Sith loyalists" Rey let out a breath "Sith"

"This was Ochi's?" Finn asked lookin at Poe with raised brows "Luke sensed it. Ochi never left this place" Rey said while walking past the speeder "And he ended up down here" Finn said looking at the moving jedi.

"He was headed for his ship. Same thing happened to us, happened to him" The three were discussing while Daniël and Amida walked further "So, how did Ochi get out?" He asked. The twins came to a stop "He didn't" They answered at the same time.