XX

They both moved foreward, ready to bump against the door. Except, they bumped into to something slightly softer "Ugh!" A voice yelled while they collided with the ground.

"Chewie get off of me!" Daniël yelled, Amidas eyes widened and she jumped straight up. She looked down at Poe, Finn and Chewbacca who was laying on top Daniël.

Everybody stood up and Poe hugged Amida tight. Chewbacca growled "Of course we came for you!" Poe said, letting go of Amida.

Chewbacca roared again "Rey is here, she's gonna get the dagger" Finn said, they all walked through the hallways "The ship is this way follow me" Finn said.

"Over here!" A trooper yelled before Finn shot here, Daniël shot at the control panel and the door closed "Wrong way!" Finn yelled.

"There's not really a right way, is there?" Poe asked while walking to the other side. Daniël followed him, Chewbacca and Amida waited because they had no weapons.

Shots came from the left and the rebels leaned against the wall "I found them!" A trooper yelled and shot again.

Poe turned the corner and shot the him, Finn ran into the hallway and shot the other. Poe handed Amida and Chewbacca the troopers pistol.

Chewbacca shot two troopers behind him and they ran the other way. Finn and Poe in front, the twins in the middle and Chewbacca closed the line.

"Don't really have to do much now don't we!" Amida yelled at Daniël while Finn and Poe shot all the troopers in the way.

They stopped at a small stairs "I have a feeling their are a lot of troopers behind this wall" Poe said, Amida smiled and passed them "I will look"

After walking of the stairs she stared at the gun in her hands "Oh who am i kidding" She said while throwing in away.

She slid in the middle of three hallways, pushing away the troopers with the force. Throwing them into the walls.

"Come on!" She yelled, the rest last her and ran into yet another hallway "We close?" Daniël asked "Straight ahead" Finn said.

Poe ran into a open hallway "Halt!" A female trooper yelled, Poe ran further but was shot. He grunted and he fell in the ground.

Chewbacca roared "Poe!" Amida yelled worried, Chewbacca shot the last trooper on their left while Daniël shot them on their right.

Amida and Finn ran towards Poe and knelt down besides him. Chewbacca and Daniël followed "You should've let me go first you idiot!" Amida yelled at Poe "You okay?" Finn asked.

Footsteps approached and Poe looked up "Nope" He said, shanking his head. Amida looked around, ready to stand up. Daniëls hand on her shoulder stopped her "That won't work"

Chewbacca roared and they all looked at the many approaching troopers "You there hands up!" A trooper yelled while pointing the gun at them.

"Drop your weapons now!" Another trooper yelled "Put you weapons down!" Fast, the rebels were surrounded by hundreds of troopers.

The rebels slowly raised their arms but helt om to their weapons "Drop them!" The boys threw their guns on the ground.

"Hey fellas" Poe said "For fucks sake Poe" Amida said, lying her head in her hand "Shut up rebel scum" The trooper said firm.

Chewbacca laughed, so did the twins.

The metal door opened "Move it!" The trooper next to Poe said. They were all handcuffed, ten troopers surrounded them while they walked into the room.