Surprise (Kylie Jenner)

Background info: Kylie and Y/n have been dating for a year. Y/n is one of the youngest business man in the world owning his father's advanced technology company. Kylie is the owner of Kylie skin and a reality star. Kylie is 23 and Y/n is 26. They got together when Kylie was 22 and Y/n was 25.

Kylie POV
My eye sight starts to become blurry as I look at the positive pregnancy stick. What would Y/n think of this? Will he leave me? Will he get angry? What will my family think? Will they be disappointed? Happy? I look into the mirror my eyes swollen from crying. I need to tell Y/n but how. Should I call him to come over?

General POV
Kylie grabs her phone, going to her contacts. Kylie's finger hovered over Y/n's contact name. Kylie takes a deep breath clicking on his name putting the phone up to her ear. The phone rings before it goes silent.

Y/n: Hello, my love.
Kylie: Y/n can you come over?
Y/n: What happened? Are you okay? Did someone do something?
Kylie: Calm down Y/n I need to tell you something.
Y/n: Okay. I'll be over in 30 minutes I just left work.
Kylie: See you soon I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

Y/n POV
The call ends and I look at the phone in confusion. What could Kylie be talking about? Is she breaking up with? My heart starts to race. I can't lose her. She's everything to me. Maybe I'm thinking to much. I walk up to my car sliding in sighing unbuttoning my suit jacket.

  I walk up to my car sliding in sighing unbuttoning my suit jacket

I started my car up and started my way to Kylie's house

I started my car up and started my way to Kylie's house. The closer I got to her house the more nervous I became.

General POV
Y/n eventually pulled up to Kylie's house. He took a deep breath opening his car door getting out. He smooth his clothes, locking the car door and walked to Kylie's door. Once he knocked on the door, Kylie immediately opened it pulling Y/n into the house. Y/n stumbled into the house, he managed to balance himself before making a fool of himself.

Kylie: Sorry. I just needed to see you.
Y/n: It's okay. So what do you want to talk about?
Kylie: First you might need to take a seat.

Y/n looked at Kylie in confusion but nonetheless he took a seat on her couch. He look down at his hands moving them nervously. Kylie took notice of this grab his hands making the shaking stop. Y/n raised his head up looking into Kylie's eyes. They smiled at each other. Kylie took a seat taking a deep breath.