You Like That? (Jessica Kennedy Parker)

Background: Jessica and Y/n have been dating since Y/n was introduced as Godspeed on season 5 of The Flash. Godspeed in this will be a good guy and his identity is August Hart. In The Flash Nora was introduced in Season 5. And August started working as Barry's partner in season 5 and that's when Nora and August meet. Nora and August developed crushes on each other but they haven't admitted it. August already found out Barry is The Flash by doing some digging. He revealed that he is Godspeed and he started working with Team Flash.

This will take place before Nora's death in Season 5 so Jessica is still on the show.

Jessica POV
Today is my handsome boyfriend, Y/Fn Y/Mn Y/Ln, 30 birthday. I can't believe he's that old now but I'm 34 so he's not as old as I am. I have a secret surprise for him that he will love. I can't believe I get to call him mine. I remember when we first met.

Flashback
General POV
Jessica is running late to set. She thought it was a good idea to stop for some coffee but she was mistaken. The traffic that fell upon her was monstrous, two people crashed into each other, which caused the road to be blocked off. So Jessica had to quickly find a way to get to the set.

She arrived at the set parking lot. She jumped out of her car grabbing her bag. Jessica sprinted like her XS to the studio but was stopped when she collided with a person. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact but was met with strong arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes to be met with y/c/e staring at her. Both Jessica and the mystery person stared into each other's eyes. Jessica cleared her throat and the person quickly helped her stand up right.

Jessica: Hello I'm Jessica Kennedy Parker. Are you new here?
Y/n: Yes I am today is my first day and I'm kinda running late. Oh forgot to tell you my name. I'm Y/Fn Y/Mn Y/Ln. It's nice to meet you.
Jessica: It's nice to meet you too. Are you here for The Flash?
Y/n: Yeah I am do you know where the set is? It's a massive area and I'm trying to find the main set to meet the cast.
Jessica: Actually I do, I'm part of the season 5 cast. I'll show.
Y/n: Thank You.
Jessica: Come on let's go. Also thank you for the save back there I would've been a mess if I fell.
Y/n: It's no problem.

From that moment Y/n and Jessica became best friends and eventually a couple.

Flashback over

Jessica POV
That day changed my life. I met my soulmate someone who loves me for me, who loves all my flaws, who encourages me work harder. He is who I always looked for in a partner. I know one day I will marry him.

Anyways onto his birthday plans. Me and the cast as well as his friends and family are having a surprise birthday party for him. I hope he will enjoy it. Once everyone leaves I have another surprise for him. Candice once told me that Y/n always stares at my ass when I have my XS suit on. So that gave me an idea for his secret surprise.

General POV
Currently it was 11:50am and Jessica was awake thinking about her plans for Y/n's birthday. A few weeks prior she got Candice and Danielle to help her with the set up for the party. Around 1:00pm Jessica and Y/n would go to the park for a picnic. While Jessica and Y/n are at the park Candice and Danielle will come into the couple's shared apartment and start decorating for the party.

Jessica turned her head to see Y/n's peaceful sleeping face. Jessica smiled loving the feeling when Y/n held her, she felt safe. Jessica cuddled closer to Y/n loving the warmth he provided her. Jessica heard Y/n groan signaling that he was waking up.

Y/n: Good morning love
Jessica: Good morning baby. Happy birthday.
Y/n: Thank You.
Jessica: I got plans for us today. At 1:00pm I was thinking why don't we go out for a picnic at the park. And then maybe we could do whatever you want to do.
Y/n: CAN WE WATCH INFINITY WAR (It came out on April 27,2018 and Season 5 of The Flash ended on May 14,2018)
Jessica: Yes we can.