My Bestfriend's Mother (Taylor Hill)

Y/n POV
Am I a bad friend? Honestly I don't know what kind of friend I am. Being in love with your friend's mom is one of the worst things a friend can do. I feel like absolute shit. But can you blame me. I mean it's Taylor Hill or Taylor Hill-Shank, if your using her married name, she's a former model. She's absolutely stunning and adorable. She's a sweet woman. I absolutely adore her. She's always kind to me. I like that about her no...I love that about her.

At 44 Taylor still got all her youth full looks. I don't know how she still has hear looks. I may be exaggerating but she looks beautiful. She's married to this guy named Michael Stephen Shank. I don't think he's good for her cause it seems that he doesn't care for her. Ryan always talks bad about his dad. He gives me bad vibes, but it's not my business.

I met Taylor through my best friend, Ryan, when we were 10 years old now we are in college and 21 year olds. Ryan is Taylor's son, me and Ryan go together like peas in a pod. Both of us like superheroes, video games, space, and sports. When I first saw Taylor I was star struck.

General POV
Currently Y/n is at his house getting ready to go to Ryan's house to study for a organic chemistry test. Y/n packed up his backpack with his journal, notes, computer, chargers, phone, keys, and wallet. He put on a warm outfit since it was the winter season.
Pick one👇

Y/n went downstairs to see his parents on the couch watching TV

Y/n went downstairs to see his parents on the couch watching TV. Living with his parents while in college was a good choice. He didn't have to pay for housing prices which would've been expensive. He doesn't have to pay for his own food. He's close with his parents so living away from them wouldn't bring him happiness.

Y/n: I'm going to Ryan's house to study for a test.
Y/m/n: Okay, when will you be back?
Y/n: I'm actually sleeping over at Ryan's.
Y/f/n: Okay.

Y/n waved goodbye to his parents and got onto his motorcycle.

He drove to Ryan's house. He grew excited to see Taylor. He was always happy to see Taylor. It's not like he's Ryan's friend just to see Taylor. Y/n actually is Ryan's friend because they have so much in common and are like each other.