Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)

General POV

Y/n was currently getting ready for a party is best friend David Dobrik invited him to along with others.

Yeah that David Dobrik, dude with the money and has a habit of giving away cars to his friends. David and Y/n have been friends since high-school. David would make vines and force Y/n to be in them. Both gained fame from vine. After Vine shutdown David became a vlogger while Y/n went to college and now being 24 he is in law school. Y/n's always had an interest in law so he studied and studied and eventually he got into Stanford law school which is his highest accomplishment. He wants to be the lawyer to do the right thing, not sell out like lots of other lawyers who lie about evidence. It doesn't seem to happen a lot but it does.

Y/n was putting the finishing touches on his outfit when he gets a call.

He picks up his phone to see the caller ID, it was David calling

He picks up his phone to see the caller ID, it was David calling. He answers the phone putting it up to his ear.

Y/n: What's up. I'm almost ready.
David: Okay, I just wanted to let you know that Madison is gonna be at the party.
Y/n: Really? Is she going to be with him.
David: If your talking about Jack then yeah he's gonna be there.
Y/n: Why?!?!
David: Cause he's her boyfriend.
Y/n: Okay fine.
David: Don't be like that.
Y/n: Like what?
David: Your jealous.
Y/n: I'm not, I just don't like Jack he's weird.
David: I don't like him too but he's Madison's boyfriend I can't just tell him to not come.
Y/n: I guess your right.
David: Don't be upset at the party.
Y/n: I won't. Bye I'll see you in a few.
David: Okay see you later.

Y/n hung up the phone putting it down and flopping on the bed, hands on his face, he let out a scream before looking at the fan.

Y/n POV

Why does he have to come? Jack is just a weird guy he gives me bad vibes. I've heard that he's cheated on Madison but I'm not sure. There were pictures of him with another girl both of them extremely close to each other. So I have my suspicions. Madison is so head over heels with the guy. So it's a problem that I'm in love with Madison. She knows about my feelings and sometime I ask her if she wants to go out, but she tells me no. I mean I understand that she's in a relationship but when she and Jack broke up 2 months ago I asked her and she said she still loves Jack.

If she were with me I would treat her like a queen...no a goddess. I'm so in love with her and it has a bad effect on me. Being in love with a person in a relationship is a terrible thing to do, but you can't control who you love it just creeps up on you. When I first met Madison I felt a connection. I thought it was just me thinking of her like a little sister, but then I realized that I'm actually in love with her. By the time I realized I was in love with her was when i found out she was with Jack. That day I just stayed in bed watching TV doing no homework or work. But I just moved on with my life hiding my love but making it clear that I wanted to date her. My friend group knows that I like her but they don't know I love her.