Closer (Halsey)

Set in 2016

Y/n POV
I feel like a nervous wreck, I mean you would be if you were meeting your celebrity crush. Ashley Nicolette Frangipane better known as Halsey. Her music is phenomenal, her singing voice is different from the rest you know. She's a beautiful soul who speaks her mind. That's what I like about her. I love that fact that she isn't scared to talk about her Bipolar disorder.

The reason for me meeting Halsey is that I was cast to be in the "Closer" Music Video that The Chainsmokers made and had Halsey sing in it. When my manager, Roman, told me that the chainsmokers needed someone in their music video I was a little iffy on whether I wanted to do it. But when Roman told me Halsey was going to be in it I immediately said Yes. I got the part and they told me what I had to do, which was film some intimate scenes with Halsey. (If you watched the closer music video you know what I'm talking about, also Andrew won't be the guy kissing Halsey but Y/n will.) I never thought my first meeting with Halsey would be consist of me kissing her. If it's the only one I'll get to meet her than okay. I know it's creepy of me, but you would do anything to meet your celebrity crush wouldn't you?

I've never been in a music video before I'm mostly on movies and TV shows. I've been in movies with some top-tier actors and actresses like Robert Downey Jr, Angelina Jolie, and more. My favorite was meeting Viola Davis cause she is a phenomenal actress. As a young actor is was an accomplishment to work alongside these actors and actresses. But this...this is a dream come true.

I've been in bed too long I should get ready now.

General POV
Y/n hopped out of bed and skipped to the bathroom in excitement. He wanted to make a good impression on Halsey. Y/n took a warm shower, after he was done with a shower, he shaved his face and brushed his teeth. He went into his closet and picked out an outfit.
Pick one outfit👇

Y/n's apartment (Bedroom, Living Room, and Kitchen)