Mate (Gigi Hadid)

Y/n POV
It's quite embarrassing that I don't have a mate yet. The Alpha wolf doesn't have a mate. Can you imagine the humiliation I get? Obviously I have a lot of power but there are people who make fun of me for not having a mate. Werewolves think that alphas who have not found their mate yet are weak and unable to lead. I think I've proven them wrong but then again what if they are right.

I've searched all the neighboring packs and my family's pack for my mate but nothing. When my dad gave me the title of the alpha, he wasn't worried that I didn't have a mate. But I'm now 26 and still don't have a mate. Most people find their mate at 18 or 20 but me it's been 6 years and still I don't have a mate. In my opinion I think the moon goddess didn't want me to have a mate.

General POV
Y/n was sitting on his chair at his home office.

He was looking through paperwork on the pack's activities as well as future events

He was looking through paperwork on the pack's activities as well as future events. He just stared at the paperwork, his mind filled with thoughts about finding his mate. What would it feel like to have a mate? To be loved by someone. To love someone. Y/n thoughts were interrupted by a frantic knock.

Y/n: Come in!

The door opened to reveal Y/n's Beta, Abel Tesfay. Abel looked at Y/n with fear and anger. Y/n stood up quickly looking at the distress in Abel's face.

Y/n: What happened?
Abel: We got a situation in the prison.
Y/n: What kind of situation?
Abel: The Vampire Princess, Gigi Hadid, is here.
Y/n: WAIT!
Abel: Yeah she doesn't look too good. She keeps mumbling something about being thrown out.
Y/n: Take me to her. NOW!

Abel nodded running out the door with Y/n on his tail. It was a common fact that Vampires and Werewolves are sworn enemies. It's been established since Selene moon goddess and the Vampire mother fought thousands of years ago. Vampires were more hateful towards Werewolves while Werewolves weren't as hateful. Y/n felt threatened at having a vampire in their pack not even a weak vampire the vampire princess. Who knew why she came. It was a mystery to them.

As Y/n and Abel got closer to the prison Y/n's stomach started to feel weird like butterflies swarming his stomach. He felt a odd sensation in his heart that he never felt. He could feel his wolf become excited but why? Abel opened the door to the prison and when Y/n saw the state of Gigi's hurt figure, he went berserk.

Y/n: MATE!

Y/n didn't know what happened but next thing he knew his wolf took over.
Y/n's wolf except eyes are red