Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)

General POV

Y/n heard his name being called by his boss. He quickly got up with his iPad and ran into his boss's room. He put his head up looking at his boss's angry face.

Madison: Y/n what is the meaning of this?
Y/n: What is the meaning of what Ms. Beer?

Madison held up her coffee cup pointing to it. Y/n looked at the coffee cup confused.

Madison: I asked for a ice tea not a matcha tea.
Y/n: Oh I'm sorry Ms. Beer I didn't realize they got your order mixed up. I'll go and get you an ice tea.
Madison: Good and make it quick. I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I need my secretary with me.

Y/n nodded leaving the room. He put his iPad on his desk and ran out of the building going to the nearby local coffee shop. Y/n walked in greeting the cashier, Sam.

Sam: Y/n what can I do for you?
Y/n: I need a ice tea in a medium cup.
Sam: Coming right up.
Y/n: Cool.

Y/n found a table and sat down. He sighed putting his head down looking at his watch. Being Madison Beer's secretary was very rewarding but it was stressful. Madison Beer one of the youngest self made multi millionaire, she was extremely stunning no doubt but she had extreme mood swings. One moment she could be nice and the next she could be cruel. Y/n's seen a far share of mood swings but most of the time Madison is nice to him, which cause other employees to be jealous since they didn't get the same treatment as he does. But he was her secretary both of them being around each other most of the day.

Y/n would be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on Madison. He had a massive crush on Madison but he was able to hide it very well. Y/n was lucky enough to see the side of Madison that not everyone saw. He's heard Madison sing multiple times which isn't a common thing for the public to hear.

As Y/n was thinking about Madison, Sam put the drink on his table. Y/n didn't notice until Sam waved her hand in his face. Y/n shook his hand getting out of the faze he was in.

Sam: So thinking about your boss?
Y/n: Wait...no!

Y/n blushed looking down at the ground he was caught and didn't know what to do. He heard Sam's laughing like she just watched the most funniest video on planet earth. Y/n looked up at Sam with a angry face.

Y/n: Hey at least I don't stutter over my words when Aya talks to me.

Sam looked at Y/n swinging her fist punching Y/n's arm. Y/n rubbed his arm in pain making Sam leave in victory. Y/n shook his head getting up and made his way over to work.

Madison POV

Maybe I was too harsh on Y/n? It's just today I have an important business meeting and it's got me stressed. I know I have pretty bad mood swings but today is a lot worse.

The only way I don't have bad mood swings is when I'm in the presence of Y/n my secretary. He's cute he makes me laugh and he's one of the only people beside my family that's ever heard me sing. He's been my secretary since I was 21 and now I'm 25. He's only a few months younger than me. I wouldn't be lying if I said that I had a slight crush on Y/n. I know it's wrong of me but I just can't help myself. Obviously I keep it professional but sometimes it's hard to especially when he's concentrating on work, his nose scrunches up in a cute way when he works.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I kissed him. Would he kiss me back?

General POV

Madison stared out her window in her own little world when she heard a knock on the door.

Madison: Come in!

Madison looked at the door to see Y/n with her ice tea.

Y/n: Here is your iced tea Ms.Beer sorry about the mishap this morning.
Madison: Thank you Y/n and it's quite alright. I'm sorry that I was harsh on you it's just you know this is a big meeting and if I mess up I don't know what will happen.
Y/n: Don't be stressed Ms.Beer-
Madison: Call me Madison.
Y/n: Okay Madison. Don't be stressed you will do perfectly. I'll be there if you need any help.
Madison: Thank you Y/n. You are one amazing secretary.
Y/n: Thank you Ms.Be—I mean Madison.