Gamer Boy (Vanessa Moe)

Set during 2020 so pandemic and all.
Y/n POV
Another day another stream session. I sat down on my chair turning on both my monitors. One for playing games while the other one was too check my stream and have the camera on. It was 6:30pm which is the times I always stream since during the day I'm either with friends and family or modeling, but since Coronavirus was infecting tons of people I've been in my apartment barley going outside only for groceries. I quickly went on Instagram posting a story saying I'm going live in a few minutes.

General POV
Before Y/n started his twitch stream he went out of his room into the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie to drink while streaming.
Y/n's apartment and Gaming room/bedroom👇

Affording all of this wasn't easy for Y/n at first but since he was a major video game fan he started streaming making him big on Twitch and YouTube for his skills and his humor

Affording all of this wasn't easy for Y/n at first but since he was a major video game fan he started streaming making him big on Twitch and YouTube for his skills and his humor. Then he started to model with big name brands. He's been doing in for about 4 years and he's been making massive amounts of money. With the money he makes he donates a lot to many organizations. To say he is a very humble influencer is an understatement.

After getting his smoothie Y/n walks back into his room plopping down on his chair. He starts up twitch turning on his camera. He then turns on his other monitor. He then presses the live button on Twitch indicating that he started his live. He waits until a few thousand people come on to the stream. People start spamming his chat saying "hello" and "teamY/N"

Y/n: What's up all you lovely human beings. It's Y/n as you can tell. But for those who don't know me. My name's Y/FN Y/LN I'm 23 years old. I graduated from (university of choice) when I was 21. And started streaming when I was 19. I'm a part-time gamer and a part-time model. And I guess that's it about me. Okay let's start what do you guys want me to play. Y'all can choose between Ghost of Tsushima, Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone, Apex Legends, and GTA.

The chat started blowing up. Y/n looked at the chat laughing.

Y/n: I guess y'all want me to play Apex Legends. Okay let me get that started.