Delievery Boy (Cindy Kimberley)

Y/n POV
Another day another delivery. It's my last year of Highschool and every thing is online due to the Pandemic. My parents told me to get a job to save money, they have a college fund for me but they want me to have my own money. I'm lucky to get a job during this time, but it's not the best job. I'm a delivery boy which cause me to have at least a few deliveries everyday since no one is going to restaurants and stuff.

General POV
Y/n got up from his desk finishing his classes for the day. He sees that it's 1:00pm so he should be leaving the house since his shift starts at 1:30pm and it takes him 15 minutes to get to his job. He is a delivery boy for postmate so not only does he have to drive to one restaurant but multiple restaurants.(I don't really know how postmate works. But I guess it's like this). Y/n cleans his table up. Before grabbing some clothes since he was in his PJs. He finished getting dressed.
Pick One👇

He went downstairs to see his mom in the kitchen cooking while his dad is in the garden mowing the lawn

Y/m/n: Are you leaving now?
Y/n: Yeah.
Y/m/n: Okay stay safe and put your mask on.
Y/n: I know.

Y/n kissed his mother's cheek and waving bye to his dad, who looked like a sweaty mess. Y/n walked over to his car that his dad passed down to him.

Y/n loved this car since he was a little kid so his dad giving it to him seemed like the best idea

Y/n loved this car since he was a little kid so his dad giving it to him seemed like the best idea. Y/n turned the ignition excited at the sound. No matter how many times he drives this car he is still excited. Y/n's phone beeped notifying that he had a text. Y/n opened up his phone to see that his manager, Tony, texted him. 'You got a delivery from R/N(restaurant name) the address for the customer is S/N(Street address)'. Y/n replied okay and made his way over to the restaurant.

Time Skip
Y/n finally arrived at the house he was delivering the food to. He noticed that the house was quite big and surrounded by houses the same size. Y/n put on his mask and postmate hat, he grabbed the food and made his way over to the front door. He noticed someone looking out the window of the house. When he looked at the person they left from the window. Y/n seemed confused and a little curious, but he just shrugged not really caring.