𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮

the arcade seemed extra crowded today as a new game came out today and you just so happened to partake in this big fiasco. you weren't really paying attention to your surroundings as you were distracted by all the noise around you, coming from everywhere and everyone. 

you held a red slushie in your hand and walked around until you seen a street fighter machine open to your surprise. you did not hesitate to run over there. 

on your way racing over there you accidentally knocked into someone causing your slushie to get everywhere, including yourself and the person you bumped into.

"are you okay?" you heard a worried voice say.

you look up to see a cute boy with bouncy, eye-catching hair and pretty eyes looking down at you.

"uh.. i-i'm fine." 

he reaches his hand out to help you up and you hesitantly take it.

"i'm steve by the way." steve smiles.

steve was stunned at how gorgeous this girl was standing in front of him. her e/c eyes were sparkling against the dim lights of the arcade, with her flawless complexion, and perfect everything. 

you stood there, completely dumbfounded at how gorgeous this boy was, you didn't even seem to hear him speak. "are you sure you're okay from that fall?" he laughs, waving his hand in front of your face.

"oh. um, sorry. yeah. i'm y/n." you lightly laugh. "and don't worry i'm fine. and i'm also so so sorry about all this. i am so annoying. it's just i seen street fighter was open so i rushed over carelessly and-" 

steve found it adorable how flustered you were getting. "y/n it's completely fine. and so are you may i add." he grins with a wink.

you roll your eyes playfully but blush at his compliment. "well, steve i wish i could say the same to you." you tease and laugh.

he mockingly puts his hand over his chest in offense. "wow and to think i was kinda into you." he shakes his head in faux disappointment. 

a bright shade of red covers your face at his comment.

"are you sure you didn't get any of your red slushie on your face, y/n?" he remarks with a smirk, pointing at your cheeks.

"shut up!" you say as you playfully smack his arm. which makes him respond in a fake wince of pain.

"well if you're so into me take me on a date, steve." you say with a sudden burst of confidence. 

he looks taken aback by your request but falls into a huge grin. he was happy this beautiful girl who he had just met but is already falling for wants him to take her on a date.

"of course, y/n."

...

and from that day forth you both grew very fond over each other and did everything together. 

sorry for how short it is :(