𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝&𝐝?!

inspired by @Noneofurbeezwax24  dude i hate this one, its been in my drafts for a bit

i was walking out of the starcourt mall after wasting my time and money on useless shit. 

i literally bought another walkie talkie and walkman, i already have one! but i bought it because it was pink.

anywaysss, i was lost in thought when i heard small chaos from beside me where the bike rack was.

i looked over to see familiar faces i've seen at school, it was some kids who i always see with each other.

one kid who always wore a confused look, i think his name was mike?

another boy who i know seemed to be good at slingshotting as i seen in PE once.

a girl with red, fiery hair who, honestly, was really pretty.

 someone with a cute black romper on, she seemed angry.

and lastly, a boy who had a bowl cut and seemed to be anxious with the situation in front of him. this kid was very cute, tall, and someone i would not mind pleasing in all sorts of way. 

the two girls seemed to be mad at the boy, mike. the red-haired girl seemed to be enjoying it as of i. 

i decided to walk closer to hear some of the argument. yes, i know. i'm nosy as fuck.

i kept my distance not too close but close enough to hear, what i was guessing, the ending of the argument.

"i dump your ass." one of the girls said to mike while turning around and running towards the bus with the red-head.

i let out a laugh but shut myself up quickly so the boys wouldn't know i was listening to everything. 

i started to walk by where they were to go home because the gossip was over and i was bored when i overheard one of them say "can we play d&d now?!"

i looked over quickly at the sound of a the game to see it came from the cute, bowl-cut wearing boy. 

"NO!" mike and the other kid said in unison.

i felt bad because the kid looked disappointed after so i worked up the nerve and said something.

"oh my god, i love that game! maybe come over to mine and we can play?" i said with a wink and walked away, feeling happy with myself.

narrator pov

will, mike, and lucas all stare after her as she walked away.

lucas and mike look back to see a flustered, blushing will.

"look at you, blushing. she's just as childish as you." mike laughed.

.. next day ..

y/n was walking down the halls when she came across the familiar group of people from yesterday.

there stood the boy who she flirted with but didn't have the nerves to walk up to.

will caught sight of her and immediately began to blush as he did yesterday.

he thought she was the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

y/n decided to send him a wink and blew a light kiss to add to the little tension they have with each other now.

will smiled so hard that his friends took notice and steered their heads towards wherever he was looking.

mike and lucas soon understood why will wore that big grin. el and max were confused but got the idea that it was this girl who made will this happy and blushy.

y/n got embarrassed from all the eyes on her so she looked away and walked to class. 

will frowned a bit at her leaving but understood she had classes to get to.

"sooo.." max cooed looking at will.

"so what?" will asked being confused.

"don't act like you don't know what ima ask, will!" max exasperated throwing her arms up.

he stood there wearing the same confused look.

"she was some gi-" mike started but immediately got cut off by el.

"nobody asked you mike." she flatly sighed and looked back at will, waiting for his answer.

"well, she offered to play d&d with me since i'm guessing she heard mike and lucas say no.. and well she's cute." the boy smiled, looking down at his feet.

the group of friends found it adorable that will finally found someone he can like who also enjoys dungeons and dragons as much as he does.

...

y/n and will continued their small flirtatious encounters until y/n eventually asked him out.