𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥

mike and the gang were at the mall. everyone was there excluding, eleven.

about a month ago her and mike broke up.

why? well, he found out she was constantly spying on him from behind the blindfold. mike found out because she slipped up and said something he never told her but what she heard from spying.

so she hasn't hung around them since because she's embarrassed and he dislikes her a lot for it.

el and max hang out sometimes, but rarely.

the party was at the mall looking for someone mike might be interested in, not completely for him to use to get over el, because he was well over her. 

but his friends thought he deserved to find a nice, loving girl.

this was their plan without mike's acknowledgement. he was absolutely oblivious to their intentions of this quick mall trip.

...

the five of them walked down the obnoxiously loud mall, with every single one of them darting their eyes at every girl who might look mike's type.

well every single one of them besides mike, of course.

"sooo.. mike what type of girl are you into, looks wise?" lucas asked trying his best to not sound suspicious.

which, he failed at.

"uh, that's random. but i dont know.. as long as she can make me laugh or likes good music." the tall boy answered, not sure why lucas would care.

once max heard he wanted someone with good music taste she steered the group towards the direction of the music store.

everyone took notice of that besides, well, you guessed it, mike.

they all stood in front of the music store, peering inside to make sure there were actually people in there, and that they weren't gonna waste their time.

will gave them an approving look indicating that there, indeed, were girls in the store.

"let's go in there guys!" dustin said with faux-excitement as if they weren't already planning to.

everyone giddily followed the steps of the curly-haired boy and pranced into the cozy store that was lightly playing music in the background.

the kids walked down the rows of music vinyls peering around to find mike's, hopefully, new lover.

"dude, where are all the babes?" lucas exclaimed, throwing his hands up in frustration. which caused his girlfriend, max, to punch him in the arm earning a loud 'ow' from him.

"wait? why are you looking for a 'babe', lucas? you literally have a girfriend." mike asked laughing and with slight confusion.

dustin and lucas shared glances thinking of an excuse.

"um.. i was just kidding. but i mean i can help.. uh.. you look for a new girlfriend." lucas offered. 

mike sarcastically cackled from lucas's words. the group looked at him waiting to see why he was laughing and they were a little worried he might know their plan.

"lucas, i don't need a girlfriend. i feel great being single." mike smiled which went away with thought.

"wait- is this why we came?" he spoke with bewildered eyes, he didn't like the idea of this.

the gang all shook their heads in unison trying their best to not make it obvious. but thanks to lucas telling him as a 'joke', mike had his suspicions. 

just as mike was going to further question them, he felt someone stumble into his back which caused him to fall forward but not completely onto the ground. he held onto a vinyl rack to balance himself before composing himself and looking back in a swift annoyance to scold the person. 

"can you watch where you're going or is that impossible to do??" mike scowled at the poor girl who just so happened to trip on her untied laces.

"no. it isn't impossible but is it impossible for you to not be so fucking rude?? douche." 

the gang took turns looking at each other, mentally agreeing that this could be the girl. 

"you bumped into me, you understand that right?" mike dryly laughed, poking at y/n's shoulder. 

she swat his hand away and gave him a glare. "don't touch me with those dirty fingers. so what? stop crying about it."

max lightly giggled at the girl's attitude and reached her hand out to the mystery girl.

"hi, i'm max. don't mind that mop we call mike. he's sad because he's recently became single. you know how guys are?" 

y/n shook her head, knowingly, while accepting max's gesture.

"hi i'm y/n. nice to meet you, max. i can't say the same about mike but it seems he has his own issues."

"hey! i'm right here! and you called me rude?? tch." mike crossed his arms while shaking his head in disbelief of both girl's cruel, but funny, words.

"how about i pretend you said you're sorry and i pretend accept the apology so maybe i can hang out with you guys sometime? i like you, max. so..?" y/n looked hopeful, she was honestly intrigued with the boy... and the girl.

"of course! here's my number." max smiled, grabbing a pen and paper from a near area.

"alright, i'll see you guys soon then." 

the ending was kinda rushed, sorry. 

and apologies to the little dialogue the other characters had.

not proofread