𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

aged up (17)

everyone was staring.

 not because anything bad was happening but because she was so gorgeous.

all the boys liked her from every jock to every nerd. she didn't claim that, she hates using stereotypical names.

every girl envied to be her and if they didn't, it's because they were so jealous which made them hate her.

y/n l/n was so beautiful from her shiny, pretty h/c hair, to glistening e/c eyes, to her floppy lopsided grin she gave to everyone when they complimented her, she was pretty much perfect in everyone's eyes.

y/n didn't believe it so much but she really appreciated it and how sweet everyone was to her.

every guy has practically thrown themselves at her but she wouldn't budge for any of them if anything the only boy she ever thought was cute was will byers. 

but even so, she wasn't interested in him. truth be told, she found herself into girls.

specifically one. max mayfield.

y/n thought max deserved all this attention. she believed max was the gorgeous one with her fiery-red hair, cute freckles, sassy attitude and everything in between.

she was so drawn to that girl and she never even spoke one word to her. she only sees her around with her friends and she was so jealous of lucas when max and him dated. but they're now broken up. so she plans on trying to talk to her one way or another.

y/n wanted to ask max on a date to the diner or somewhere where they can just talk and get to know one another. 

...

y/n saw max walking down the halls after her math period by herself so she took this as an opportunity to ask max out.

she found herself walking quite shyly to max, at the same time max noticed she was being approached by the y/n l/n. the girl she has fawned over just like everybody else. max never admitted it to her peers but she was also a sucker for y/n.

as y/n slowly came to a stop in front of the red-headed girl she oh-so liked, she took a deep breath and introduced herself.

"hi, i'm y/n!" the girl said shining a bright smile with a too overjoyed tone.

max seemed to quirk up an eyebrow in confusion as to why y/n decided to approach her. 

"uh.. hey, y/n. i'm max, what's up?" max coolly replied, trying her best to be nonchalant. which seem to have worked because y/n relaxed a bit. 

"this might or might not be too straight forward but i think you're very pretty." you said, quite honestly, lamely. 

who introduces themselves to someone just to compliment them??  

this took max aback and caused her to blush lightly which was brought to notice by y/n due to max's pale skin which gave her away. 

"o-oh, thank you y/n, i could say the same. but.. i'm confused as to why you're telling me this..?" she lightly laughed.

wait she thinks i'm pretty?? 

it was now y/n's turn to blush.  y/n began to feel the nervousness creep back up as this was the perfect time to ask max out. 

y/n took a small, deep breath and finally let out the question she has been dying to ask max.

"well i actually wanted to ask you out. maybe out to scoops ahoy? if you're not busy of course." y/n slyly asked.

"l-like a date?"

"exactly that. a date. so what do you think" y/n smiled, hopefully making max realize she was being genuine.

"okay, i'm down. as long as you pay." max answered without hesitating. she wore a small smile not wanting to look too excited. inside, max was completely thrilled and wanted nothing more but to jump around excitedly. 

y/n was jubilant as of now and felt like she could do anything.

"well pick me up around 7 after school." y/n said as she handed max a paper with her address. y/n gave max once last smile and walked away feeling the absolute best.

"see you later hot stuff!" max yelled out after y/n.

y/n turned around and gave max a wink and waved, sauntering away.

 .this was short but i wanted to put something out, 

hope you're all doing well