12

** / ** = Notes

**FC : Fire Chief**

**81: Firehouse 81**

**Mayday: Firefighter Down**

**Lt.: Lieutenant - The lieutenant is responsible for the emergency response of a specific company, including the management of resources and personnel. When they're not at the scene of an emergency, a lieutenant may be responsible for supervising daily operations at a fire company and spearheading firefighter training.**

**Dialogue on the right side = radio conversation**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke POV:

Hemmings: Chief, coming out with victim.

Hernandez: Lt. I have a locked room south , section 4, hearing possible cries of a child.

FC: Hemmings can you assist?

Luke walked out carrying an unconscious adult and laid him down in the stretcher with the paramedics.

Hemmings: Copy. On my way to you Hernandez. All other companies, fire is rolling, finish prelim search and evacuate.

Archer/ Cruz/ Castle: Copy.

Luke went back inside and met with Hernandez.

Calum POV:

I get my stuff and get into the ambulance as I see Michael running out of the ER with his travel kit getting on the ambulance with me.

We were called by the fire department to assist a call where a woman has an arm stuck in a rebar and the rebar is stuck to a block concrete. The fire department did all they could in getting her out but determined that if they actually remove the rebar, she'll die instantly. The rebar is keeping her alive so Michael and I are going over to assist in an 'on-site amputation'.

We get on site and see the fire is still going at it with minimal control. Firefighters were running in and out of the house. I see that Luke's fire company is actually attending the call, but I don't see him anywhere.

"Hey check it out, Luke's here" I hear Michael say as we get off the ambulance.

"Yeah, I don't see him though, he might be inside"

I quickly look around and see our patient. Michael and I head to the woman that is conscious but in shock. She looks at me with panicked eyes.

"Ma'am my name is Dr. Hood and this is my partner Dr. Clifford. We're going to take care of you okay? Can you tell me your name?"

Michael starts getting her vitals but she is not responsive to my questions.

"Ma'am? Do you know your name? Do you know where you are?" Michael asks her as I start to check the arm and determining how much we're going to have to cut.

Luke POV:

I walked into the hallway and saw the flames in the ceiling. The fire was starting to roll, but getting close to Hernandez I hear what sounds like a child crying.