GOODBYE JOHN

For a second, I could feel my heart melting, how could I kill the person I loved so much. But then, he had gone too far, my heart had endured so much pain that it became numb and my mind was determined. Only one thing could give justice to all that agony, that was eliminating this person from my life.

"I guess you have taken the role play too far darling. I am actually shivering. I didn't know you were such a great actress". He laughed nervously.

I smiled and slowly started walking towards him.

I sat on his lap with my legs on either side.

"It's not a role play anymore" I whispered in his ear.

His eyes were now wide open. He froze for a second then started to struggle vigorously.

"LET ME OUT!" He screamed.

I couldn't help but smile at him.

I gently stroked his hair and held his face in my hands.

"No one is going to hear you." I said in a dark tone, staring deep into his eyes. I could see the panic building up inside him and every time he shivered, I could feel a sense of pleasure running inside me. Seeing him helpless and scared made me feel more and more alive.

"You crazy bitch! You cannot do anything to me" His voice broke several times.

I put the knife on his throat and smiled. He started breathing heavily.

I gently bit his lower lip; his lips were cold and dry.

"Come on baby, look at me. All naked and hungry for you. Look at you! All tied up like my own little prey!" I winked at him.

"L-listen t-o me, I know... I have been an asshole to you..., but we can work this out, I won't hurt you again I swear, just l-et m-me gg-o" He whimpered.

"Awww, look at you begging". The knife was still at his throat. Very swiftly I pressed it against his throat, he let out a sharp breath and started sobbing.

"Yes, yes, I am begging you!!. Forgive me! Let me go and ill forget any of this happened." He begged.

"What's the fun in that huh." I tilted my head to a side and grinned.

"Johniee, I want you to remember every moment of this, so much that you regret your very own existence." I said with a straight face now.

"Please, don't, you love me and I love you. I have gone through a lot and you know it. Alice never treated me well. I was always stressed at work and I guess all that turned me to a negative person. But believe me I want to be better, just give me another chance." He somehow composed himself.

"Another chance?" I stood up.

"Do you have any idea how many chances I have already given to you. I thought you would change John, but you just used me. You kept using me like a doormat. You made me feel suffocated, treated me like trash, made me feel that without you I am nothing. You have always crushed me and yet I kept loving you loyally with that stupid hope that you would change. I have no self -respect for myself now; you have broken me up from inside. You have already killed me John." I almost broke into tears. This was no time to get weak.

"Is it about the baby? I am sorry but I can't be a father again. When you told me in the bar that you are pregnant, I just lost it. I didn't mean to hit you like that in the bar, I am really sorry." He was sobbing, but I knew it was all out of fear. He never felt guilty about anything. I could feel the blood rushing in my veins. Each cell of my body was aching to kill him.