Tenrou Island

The next three days passed really fast. The airship was almost reaching Tenrou Island. My room had a window. I looked outside and saw a ship with Fairy Tail Guild mark on its flag. I sighed. Just then, the door to my room burst open.

"(Y/N)" A young girl with pink hair said smiling as she walked in.

"Oh hey Meredy." I said and smiled. Before looking outside of the window again.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she sat to my bed.

"Yeah why?" I asked surprised and turned around. I saw her looking at a sketch with me and Erza. "Where did you get that?" I said surprised.

"It was under your bed." She said and smirked. "Is that the person you like?"

"Was." I said and took it from her.

"But you still love her." She said and chuckled. I smiled. "What's her name?" She asked.

"Erza Scarlet." I said and turned to the window again.

"Scarlet...like the color of her hair. Erza Scarlet." She repeated again and looked at me. "Is she a Fairy Tail Member?" She asked and I nodded.

"I cannot imagine myself going up against Ultear. Hurting her I mean." Meredy said. I looked at her and smiled. "When you are older, you will want to protect the person you love the most. And you will do anything for that." I added.

She sat quietly on my bed. "I want to protect Ultear." She finally said. "Is this what you mean?" She asked and I nodded. She again sat quietly. "Oh now that I remembered, Master Hades wants to speak to you." She said and left.

I got up and headed to Hade's throne room.

"Oh (Y/N), I was expecting you. I have a mission for you. The others are already on the Island. However, I seem to face a problem. There is a wizard who disturbs me. I want you to eliminate her yourself." He said and paused. "Erza Scarlet."

I looked at him angrily.

"You bastard" I said. "You knew and you still helped me. Why?" I asked angrily.

"I wanted to learn more about Dragon Slayer Magic. And I did." He said and smirked. "More than what I taught you."

"You..." I said and attacked him. "I'll kill you!" I yelled angrily.

CRYSTAL DRAGON DEMOLITION FIST I yelled as I added layers of crystals on my arm until its size became tfour times my size. I jumped and attacked, however Hades just dodged.

"Tell me, did Makarov put you up to this?" He asked and smirked as he dodged another one of my attack.

"No." I said as I crystalized my hands and created my dual swords. I attacked again but he just dodged all of them with ease.

"I guess I overestimated your abilities." He said and smirked. I attacked one more time before he jumped in the air.

CRYSTAL DRAGON'S ROAR I yelled and released a tornado from my mouth that hit him as soon as he touched the ground. An explosion followed after that, which meant that he had used a spell. He smirked and mimicked with his hands the appearance of a gun and started shooting at me. I quickly created my crystal shield to defend. He kept shooting however, my shield was able to protect me. I looked at him angrily and charged again.

"It is useless. I have studied you. I know your every move, your abilities, your limits. I know everything about your fighting style." He then put his arm forward engulfing his hand is a magical sphere from where he fired a beam-like bullet. I put up my crystal shield but he broke it, creating an explosion. I jumped up to get out of the smoke when I felt a chain clinging onto my chest. He started moving his hands upside down, smashing me onto the ceiling and the floor. He then shot three more chains that found me one on my right arm, one on my right leg and the last one on my left shoulder. I screamed in pain when all four of them exploded at once. I fell on the ground with a loud thud.