The Eternal Adventure.

Your Pov

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was sitting on grass. I was in a green valley full of flowers. I heard someone snoring next to me. I turn around and saw Ayrum sleeping. However, he was not alone. Next to him were Grandeeny and Belserion. Grandeeney was sleeping next to Ayrum while Belserion was talking with a young woman with (H/C) hair. When he saw me approaching, he smiled and nudged Ayrum who groaned. Grandeeney woke up as well. I glared at Ayrum. He looked at me and then stepped on me. I yelled in pain as the rest of the dragons laughed. The woman on the other hand looked at me worried. Then, I saw a pitch-black version of myself approaching me. It was my demon.

"So I'm dead right?" I asked as Ayrum retrieved his hand. None of them answered.

"I mean, you are dead" I said as I pointed at Belserion. "You are dead" I said as I pointed to Grandeeny. "According to what Grandeeny told us last year you are dead." I said as I pointed at Ayrum. "And since you are inside of me you are kind of dead?" I said as I looked at my demon. They all started laughing.

"I'm glad that you are having fun." I said irritated. Then Ayrum patted me on the back, more like sent me flying.

"We are inside your head." He said. I looked at him surprised.

"And you are wrong asshole. Ayrum ain't dead." My demon said.

"Language!" I said irritated. Then the woman walked towards me. She placed her hand on my cheek and cried as she kept looking at me.

"This is the woman that gave birth to you." Belserion said and smiled. I looked at her. She had (H/C) hair and big (E/C) eyes. She had her hair in a thick braid.

"Look how much you've grown..." She said as she hugged me. I looked at her still surprised. She then let got of me and took a step back. Ayrum moved forward and crystalized the grass. I could see everyone. Erza was still holding my body as she cried. Next to her were Martin and Wendy. Natsu placed his hand on Erza's shoulder in order to comfort her. I looked at her with sadness.

"So you bastard are going to be a father." My demon said. I nodded

"How much do you love that woman?" My mother said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Ha! That asshole is all time 'Erza' 'Erza' 'Erza'" My demon said mimicking me.

"I don't do that..." I said and cringed. Belserion and Ayrum laughed.

"We have to go kid. I hope to see you again. But I don't mind if I wait some decades." Belserion said as he walked away.

"Good bye (Y/N)" Grandeeny said as she walked farther into the valley along with Belserion.

"Where are they going?" I asked surprised.

"Passing on." Ayrum said.

"I hope to see you again stupid idiot." The demon said as he started disappearing as well. Then, the woman placed her hand on my cheek and smiled. She didn't say anything, just walked away after Belserion and Grandeeny.

"So it's us now." I said as I looked at Ayrum.

"Stupid son of mine" He started. "I am proud of you." He said as he looked at me and smiled. "Making friends, fighting alongside with them, having a family of your own." He added. I wanted to speak but he silenced me. "I am really proud of you." He said as he started walking away towards the direction Belserion and the others went.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked surprised as I run after him.

"I'm going where I belong. And you should go as well. They are waiting for you." He said without looking at me. "However, you will not be able to use magic again." He added.