Towards our Guild

Your Pov

I was floating in darkness. I couldn't see or hear anything. I closed my eyes. Images of my fight with God Serena and Acnologia flashed in my mind.

"So I'm dead..." I whispered and smiled to myself. That was when darkness suddenly turned into a ship. I saw myself and Erza. We were fighting. A guy with blue hair was clapping and laughing. After Erza defeated me, she charged at him. I approached her and held the hilt of the sword powering it up. I looked at her. Just before she cut him down, the scenery changed and I found myself in the same darkness. I opened my eyes trying to see something but I couldn't. Suddenly, I heard my name. Someone was calling me. I saw a hand and it grabbed me.

I opened my eyes and coughed. I looked at the sky. It was night. I felt something warm. I looked on my right and saw Wendy with tears in her eyes. Carla was next to me but she was looking away and Martin was holding my arm. Wendy looked at me and smiled once she saw I opened my eyes. I tried to speak but she shushed me, telling me to save my strength. I coughed once again as Wendy finished healing me. She then hugged me carefully. I slowly moved my hands and hugged her as well. She then blushed deep red and looked away apologizing. I looked at her and then back at me and I realized that I was completely naked. I looked around and we were in the middle of a desert. However, there was one house which I recognized; Natsu's house. Martin saw it too and headed inside. After a while, he returned with a set of clothes.

"I doubt these are washed..." I mumbled as I wore them. I glanced at Wendy who was still covering her eyes and told her that I was dressed. The minute I finished she jumped and hugged me as she cried. She then hit me on the head and told me that she was worried about me.

"Where are we? Clearly not in Magnolia" I said as I got up with Wendy's help and looked around.

"I don't know. I tried smelling but it only led me to you." Wendy said as we looked around. That was when we heard a female voice. She told us where our guild was and that Mavis was in danger. Then, Gajeel's voice followed, which meant that she was an ally.

"Come on" I said and smiled. Fortunately, Wendy had completely restored my magic power and my wounds, apart from the recent one that is. That one couldn't be healed so I had to keep it crystalized to avoid blood loss. Until Porlyusica was able to create artificial body parts that is.

I covered my body in crystal layers and turned into a small dragon. Martin, Caral and Wedny got on. I flew towards the location of our guild. On the way, Wendy told me what had happened in Hargeon. Then Martin proceeded to tell me what had happened while I was unconscious in the guild.

It was already morning when I saw our guild. I looked down and saw fights. I was able to spot them; Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Juvia and Erza. I created a sword from my back and Martin took it. I saw him taking his human form as he jumped along with Wendy who fired a dragon's roar. I was still in my dragon form when I fired a dragon's roar as well, taking out many soldiers. I landed in front of Erza crushing another five soldiers and fired a roar again. She smiled and run to me. I returned back to my human form and smiled as she jumped in my arms. She hugged me tight and kissed me.

"It's not the right time strawberry." I said after we broke our kiss.

"I don't care. You died." She said as soldiers surrounded us. I slammed my foot down and crystalized the ground and the soldiers as well so that they wouldn't interrupt us.

"I'm back now. I don't know for how long, but I'm back." I said and smiled.

"Forever" Erza said and we kissed again. We then parted and we stood back to back. I crystalized my body and she equipped her Crystal Dragon Armor. We both started fighting, close to each other. I punched a guy and then Erza slashed the one who was coming from behind me.