Grand Magic Games: Final Day

The final day of the Grand Magic Games finally arrived. Since we were the first guild in the ranks, we would appear last. After a few minutes, it was our time. I was in the middle with Erza and Laxus on my left and Juvia and Gray on my right. As we walked inside the arena, it erupted into cheers.

Today it was only a battle tournament, with all the members of the teams included. And our battlefield was the entire city of Crocus. The first master had already come up with a plan so we were ready. Out of the five of us, I decided to be the leader. So if I were to lose our team would lose five points. Then, we heard the fireworks and the pumpkin man said that the game had started.

I closed my eyes. Now Erza and Laxus were on my right while Juvia and Gray were on my left. I took Erza's hand into mine. Then, we waited. I tried calming myself as we were all concentrating. Then, we heard the first master's voice who told us to begin. I smirked at Erza and we headed towards opposite directions.

Just like Mavis said, soon enough Rufus used his magic to try and take us all out at the same time. However, we were all able to dodge. As I was running, I found myself against Blue Pegasus's trio. I easily took down two of the three while Gray took down the last one. Then, I started running again towards a different direction than Gray.

I turned around a corner and saw one of the two people I was not supposed to see. Instead of Rogue from Sabertooth stood Jura from Lamia Scales.

"Finally a worthy opponent." He said. "I am more than prepared to continue our fight from the first day."

"Finally settling the score." I said and smirked as I created my left hand as well.

CRYSTAL DRAGON'S FIST I said as I charged at him. 

IRON ROCK FIST He said and a giant arm appeared from the ground. I started running on top of it until I reached Jura. I was about to punch him when the giant arm hit me.

He placed his hands on the ground and it shattered. 

ROCK AVALANCHE he said and the stones started heading towards me.

CRYSTAL DRAGON'S ROAR I yelled and released a huge tornado from my mouth that overwhelmed Jura's attack.

IRON ROCK WALL He quickly casted so as to block my attack, but he wasn't fast enough. The walls were put up after my attack had collided with him

"This is indeed a marvelous battle" He said and smiled. "But it will end here."

RUMBLING MT. FUJI He said and the area around me was struck by an immense release of Magic Power which came from the ground, rising up several meters in the air, shattering the ground completely. I managed just in time to crystalize my entire body to protect myself. However, I still took some damage as I felt an extreme pain in my left shoulder.

"Was that all?" I asked after the smoke cleared as I took off my ripped jacket. Jura smiled and attacked again. I flew to the sky to dodge the attack.

"I got some Dragon Slayers to beat up again today. So I would appreciate it if we were to finish this quickly." I said and smirked. Jura smiled again.

"I'm afraid I have to defeat you. Though your strength is equal to mine." He said and placed his palms together.

I formed my swords and charged at him.

IRON ROCK SPIKES He said and created spikes that he pointed towards me. I started slashing them until I was close to Jura. I smirked as I was ready to cut him, but he caught both of my swords with his hands. At first I was surprised, but then took a deep breath.