Historia! Erza Vs (Y/N)

Third Person Pov

A flying crying ginger cat suddenly stormed into the guild. He was holding an unconscious and bleeding (Y/N) in his arms and called for help. Everyone turned and looked at him surprised. Makarov, the master of the guild run to them followed by another three people who came to check on them. A pink hair older woman quickly run and looked at (Y/N)'s body horrified. He didn't have a heartbeat and his lower right abdomen was missing. She quickly ordered for the young man to be placed into the infirmary. As Porlyusica was trying to heal (Y/N), Martin explained how the four emperors of Ishgar had failed, how (Y/N) took on God Serena and how Acnologia appeared killing God Serena and attacking with intent to kill (Y/N).

There was a deep silence in the room after Martin had finished explaining. Mavis walked into the room and stared at (Y/N). Then, Lucy who was sitting next to the unconscious Natsu proposed to tell Erza about (Y/N)'s condition but Makarov forbid it, saying that it would only distract her. Porlyusica was desperately trying to bring (Y/N) back to life. She had the curtains closed around the bed. However, the fuss was not helping her concentrate so she shoved everyone out. Martin was sitting next to Lucy and Happy who were the only two in the room.

Suddenly, a strange black mist filled the room. Lucy and Happy looked around surprised when Horologium appeared and protected Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Martin inside him. However, all four of them were completely naked. Lucy screamed from embarrassment while trying to avoid looking at Natsu who laid on the ground naked. Then, a scream was heard. Lucy, Happy and Martin quickly rushed into the guild hall only to see the first master, Mavis, on the ground screaming in pain. Martin took his human form while Lucy equipped her Leo-dress. Then, they begun fighting Jacob, the assassin from Alvarez empire.

Erza's Pov

I had just rendezvoused with Kagura and we were heading towards the port to fight one of Sprinngan 12. We also found Jellal on the way, who told us the Crime Sorciere was also there fighting. We headed towards the ships. We suddenly stopped when darkness covered us. We recognized that magic.

"Simon..." I said as the darkness cleared. His figure could clearly be seen. I looked at him surprised. "You are... alive" I slowly said as I looked at him. He smiled.

"Brother..." Kagura said and was about to run and hug him when Jellal stopped her.

"He is not real." He said as he looked at him.

"Finally, I caught up to you!" A voice from behind me said. "Do you know how many soldiers I had to kill to get here?" The voice added. I turned around and saw (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!" Erza said surprised. "Weren't you supposed to be helping Warrod and the others?"

"I was? Well I don't care much." (Y/N) said and walked towards Erza. However, Jellal got between (Y/N) and I.

"He is not real either." He said and looked at (Y/N). That was when we heard a man clapping. I looked up and saw someone sitting on the yardarm.

"A beautiful Historia. Yes indeed. I can see in your hearts. But hers is just so..." He said as he looked at me and took a dramatic pause.

"Who are you?" I asked furiously as Simon disappeared.

"I am Neinhart, a member of Sprinngan 12. Do you like my Historia?" He said and I watched as (Y/N) jumping up and landing next to him. He looked at Neinhart and saw him nodding. Then, (Y/N) turned to Kagura.

CRYSTAL DRAGON'S ROAR He said and released a tornado from his mouth that headed straight towards Kagura. However, Jellal got in front of her, shielding her with his body. (Y/N)'s attack had such force that sent both of them to the bottom of the sea.