Scarlet Despair Vs Dragons and Knight

Your Pov.

"Four hundred years ago, I was the queen of dragons." Irene said as she started telling the story.

It all begun about 400 years ago in the Kingdom of Dragnof. I was the princess in of that Kingdom. A kingdom where Dragons and Humans lived together in peace. Unfortunately, around that time, one of my best maids and best friend fell victim to a man and got pregnant. Many told her to abort the child, but she refused. Nine months later, a small baby boy with (H/C) and (E/C) was born. However, the woman passed. Before she passed, she asked me to name the child, to keep it in the palace and protect it. I named the body (Y/N) and gave him his mother name, (L/N). Then, I entrusted the boy to the dragon that saved my life, Belserion. He adored the child. It grew up a wonderful and young boy. However, the world he was born was cruel since the dragons of the western continent that despised humans attacked our kingdom, so Belserion along with his dragons defended it. I wanted to assist him, so I learned Enchantment Magic. However, it was not enough to defeat a dragon. So Belserion taught me Dragon Magic, magic capable of slaying dragons. Around that time, I also got married to a man from another kingdom, to form an alliance. During a battle with the dragons, Belserion died. But before he did, he asked for (Y/N) to be given to his brother Ayrum, who had been informed. The very next day, when we returned to the castle, Ayrum arrived and took the young boy to raise him in his brother's place. A few years later, Acnologia himself ended the war. I also got pregnant with you. However, the consequences of having a dragon's power were a lot. Inside the dragon slayers grew a dragon seed, which slowly turned the human into a dragon. I was soon confronted by the same man that I married. He called me a monster and ordered for my imprisonment. I told him that I was pregnant with you, but that didn't stop him. I suffered from humiliations and tortures for three years. I had used an enchantment on you to stop you from growing. One day, he arrived and told me that they were going to execute me. I begged him to save my child but he took out his sword and sliced my abdomen just to prove that there was no child. That was the day I turned into a complete dragon. I killed him and flew away. Hundreds of years passed when I met Zeref. He transformed me back into a human but told me I could never be one. Soon I realized what he meant. However, you were still inside me. A human life...

We all looked at Irene surprised. I got up and walked to Erza.

"I tried enchanting myself to you, but it failed." Irene said. At that point, Erza was shaking. I couldn't tell if it was from shock or anger. It was probably both. Wendy on the other hand looked at her horrified.

"So I threw you way like trash." She finished. There was a heavy silence after that.

"I suppose I have to thank you. For giving birth to me and throwing me away. Because I met my true family. And the man that I love." Erza said and took my hand. She then placed her hand over her abdomen.

"Being thanked by garbage means nothing." Irene said and I walked in front of Erza.

"I suppose I should thank you as well for bringing her into this world. That's how I met her. However, I cannot forgive you. Throwing away your child like that. Your husband called you a monster. He was right about it. Not because you turned into a dragon but because you even considered hurting your own child." I said and looked at her angrily still holding Erza's hand.

"So are you going to attack me? Hurt me, (Y/N)?" She asked and smirked. I crystalized my body.

"Yes, because the lady who raised me died the minute she harmed her child." I said and looked at her. Erza equipped her Rabbit Armor and looked at Irene angrily.

Both Erza and I attacked Irene as Wendy increased our abilities. I punched her while Erza attacked with both swords. However, Irene blocked with her stick. As we kept her distracted, Wendy attacked and hit her on the head. She stumbled and Erza combined her two swords into one and slashed her. Her blade stopped on Irene's head. Blood run from her forehead. Then Irene turned to Wendy and I and told us that we would turn into dragon's as well. Erza looked at me surprised but Wendy said that our dragons had entered our bodies to prevent that from happening. Irene started laughing like a maniac whispering that she wanted her life back. She then, looked at Wendy and explained the reason why the enchantment failed with Erza. It was simply because the magic attributes were different.