Starting Stressed

I love the support from my last chapter. There will be so much more of Gen's family from now on.

It's been three weeks since George's death. Three weeks of having one less resident. Having one less friend and family in our life. We're all dealing with our grief in different ways. Today is moving day for Mark to the apartment right across the hall from me. It's a weird but nice thing having him close but being able to choose to stay in my own apartment. "Really? Nothing?" Mark asks as we bring up more of his boxes.

"Nope." I answer with a smile on my face.

"You don't even want a drawer?"

"No." I chuckle as I carry a plant.

"How about a toothbrush, change of panties?"

"Why would I do that when I live across the hall? I will lose track of my things and my laundry will be all screwed up." I try to explain to Mark.

"Damn. I like your panties."

"Your dirty."

"And don't I know it." He bends down and kisses me.

"Okay, maybe one drawer and it can be for all the fun things." I raise my brows for him and he laughs.

"Oh, I love that drawer."

"I knew you would." Mark brings me in for another kiss but we stop as Callie comes running out of our apartment holding up two dresses.

"Okay, okay which one? It's my first day at Mercy West, and I want to look nice. You know serious, talented, hard-core. Not someone you push around. Nice but hot...like me?" She smiles at us.

"Turn around." I instruct and she does. Mark and I both check her out.

"That one." Mark and I say in unison to the black dress in her hands.

"Really? I thought this one." Callie looks to her dress she has on with a pout.

"Too hot." Mark exclaims to her. "Better for a date."

"I agree." I state. "The one you're wearing is tastefully but eye-catching enough to make someone say I want to see what's going on underneath. But respectful enough to ask for another date before being too forward unless you specifically give the okay to rip the dress off." I explain to her.

"Gen's right. That one." Mark points to the black dress.

"Okay. Here." Callie hands me the dresses and I happily take them as she strips down to change.

"Those are hot." I compliment on her bra and underwear set.

"Really?"

"Red lace is always hot." Mark adds.

"He's right. But those are wow. Arizona is very lucky. Where did you get them?" I compliment her.

"This little French store downtown. We'll have to go and get some lingerie."

"YES Please!" Mark yells and we stare at him. "I mean if that's what you ladies want to do." I shake my head at him.

"Okay. Less hot?" Callie asks now fully dressed in the black number.

"Less hot." Mark confirms for her.

"Okay. Okay. Good. Thanks. Wish me luck. Or not luck, cause I'm all talented and hard-core..."

"You're an attending, Torres. Go kick some ass." Mark encourages her.

"And tell me all about it when you come home. I have a new bottle of wine I'm dying to open."