3-The palace

"I'll go" I said and I'm so glad I get to leave this sh*tty wedding. I got in the carriage but then reality finally hit me.

The king is asking to see me, this can't be good.

The carriage started moving and I had a mini panic attack. What if I die or something?! I'm totally innocent, I've done nothing wrong!

The carriage stopped moving and I looked outside, the palace gates were opening. The palace was beautiful.

(How it looks from the outside^^^ ignore the people at the bottom)

The guards said something to each other and we were let in. I got out and they dragged me to the king.

(The King on the throne^^^ I couldn't find it with color)

There were more people in the room, confused by my presence. I looked at the king and we made eye contact.

I recognized those eyes. They were the same pair of eyes I bumped into yesterday.

"Everyone out" He commanded and I broke the eye contact because it is considered disrespectful. Everyone started to leave and I turned around to leave.

"Except, Y/N. You stay" I gulped and turned back around. I stared at the nicely cleaned floor not daring to look up at King Yoongi.

How did he know my name? I must be in real big trouble. I thought to myself as everyone left.

"Your majesty, whatever you think I have done, I haven't! I'm innocent!" I said dropping down to my knees pleading for him to not kill me.

"Who said you did anything?" He chuckled and said. He got up and started walking towards me, I was shaking in fear.

"Get up" He commanded and I did just that. I didn't take my gaze off the floor since I knew I would make eye contact if I did.

"Why are you wearing wedding attire?" He asked.

"Today was supposed to be my wedding" I murmured quietly.

"Supposed to?" He asked and I was nervously biting my lip since one wrong move and I could be dead.

"The guards came and brought me here before the ceremony started" I said trying to sound nice so he doesn't think I'm blaming him or anything.

"Good." He simply stated and lifted my chin with his index finger gently.

"I wouldn't want my future wife to be married would I?"

Short chapter yall and also i'm writing this cause I couldn't find a book to read that took place back in time and not modern days ya know? this is so stupid oh god