11-Marriage proposal

2 Weeks later...

It had been two weeks and life in the palace was great. Every Wednesday and Saturday, me and Yoongi would sneak out and have fun. Me, Daewon and the 6 princes got really close and hung out a lot.

 Me, Daewon and the 6 princes got really close and hung out a lot

(Your clothes^^^)

"Y/N!" Daewon shouted while barging into my room.

"What happened?!" I asked worried. She took my arm and took me outside of the court room. She put her ear to the door and told me to do the same, so I did.

"Your majesty, we suggest you marry Sung Dong-il's daughter to gain more power and strengthen your position" I heard someone say.

"I don't need to marry someone to gain power" I heard Yoongi's voice say and I felt so relieved that hes rejecting the marriage.

"But your majesty we must!" Another guy said and I backed away from the door.

"What are you going to do about it?" Daewon asked and I myself honestly didn't know. I love Yoongi but hes a king and doesn't need a useless girl like me, he needs someone queen worthy.

"I don't know" I said quietly and we both went back to my room. The 6 princes were also in the meeting so it was just me and Daewon.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight Y/N" Daewon waved at me and I waved back. Daewon tried cheering me up but I couldn't stop thinking of the marriage proposal.

"Y/N" I felt a pair of arms around me and I knew it was Yoongi. I know he feels bad about the marriage thing but he doesn't know that I know.

"Yoongi" I turned around and cupped his cheek.

"Hmm" Yoongi said while looking at my lips.

"If by any chance, you have to marry someone else for business-" He shushed me with his finger and looked at me with a sad smile.

"You heard the meeting conversation, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm not going to accept it, we'll find a different way" He said and pecked me on the lips.

"You should do it." I blurted out and he looked at me confused.

"You should marry her, I don't mind. We married each other because of love and your marrying her because of business. I understand and I know you still love me." I said stupidly 

"Thank you for understanding Y/N" He said. But the truth was that I wasn't okay. I didn't want him to get married again but I didn't want to be an obstacle in his life.