15-Who was it?

Daewon P.O.V.

"Y/N" I knocked on Y/N's door impatiently waiting for her.

"Y/N" I continuously knocked on her door and got no response. I barges in to see no one in the room, so I asked the 6 princes if they saw her.

" Shes probably sleeping in Yoongi's room" Namjoon said and I went to check if she was there.

"Y/N-OH MY GOD Y/N!" I shouted as I saw Y/N on the bed with bruises and teared up clothes.

"What happened?!" The 6 princes came running when they heard Daewon yell.

"Y/N, wake up" I tried shaking Y/N awake but it seemed like she was unconscious.

"I'll call the nurse" Hoseok said and ran to find the nurse while me and the others tried figure out what was happening.

"Did anyone come here during the night?" Jin asked the guards. Tears were threatening to come out as I looked at Y/N's weak state.

We had gotten so close over the past couple of weeks, I thought of her as a sister. And I'll kill anyone who dare hurt my sister.

"The king let the guards in front of his room have a break for the night, your majesty" The guard said. Why would Yoongi let the guards go?

"Wheres Yoongi?!" Jin shouted. Jin was closest with Y/N among the 6 princes so he must be pretty shocked too.

"King Yoongi was last at his study and he hasn't-" Before the guard could say anything, we all left to his study while the nurse was helping Y/N.

"Yoongi why did you let the guards-" I yelled as I barged in but stopped when I realized he wasn't even there. We looked around but he wasn't anywhere.

"He left the palace" Namjoon said and we all look in his direction to see he was pointing at an window with some fabric from his clothes stuck on the hook.

"Lets not be quick to judge, he must have a good reason for letting the guards go" Jimin said.

"Guys, but who could've hurt Y/N? No one even has a grudge on her or anything except for..." Jungkook paused and we realized what he was thinking.

"Nayeon!" I yelled as I stomped out of the room to Nayeon's room. I could tell the others were following me to expose that b*tch. I barged in and went to Nayeon who was fixing her hair.

"You're not allowed in here, get ou-OW!" I yanked her hair with my hand and dragged her around the room.

"Daewon! Stop!" The princes came and pulled me off of Nayeon.

"What was that for?" Nayeon asked while getting up and brushing her finger through her hair to fix it.

"Stop playing innocent! You gave Y/N those bruises last night, didn't you?!" I yelled and she looked confused, or shall I say acted confused.

"Why would I spend my precious sleep on her?! I was in my room all night!" She said and I scoffed.

"Give me proof then!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes and flicked her hair.

"Ask the guards outside of my room if I left!" And she seemed way more confident than shes supposed to be.

"Guards! Did Queen Nayeon leave her room at night?" Taehyung called the guards and they came running in.

"Her majesty did not leave the room yesterday, your majesty" The guard said, not stuttering at all.

"So then who was it?..." Jimin murmured quietly.

"Your majesty, Queen Y/N is awake." A maid came in and said. We rushed to Y/N's room to see her sitting in the bed all bandaged up and weak.

"Y/N, Are you okay?" I asked her and her eyes got watery. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that...

"H-He r-raped me" Y/N said bursting into tears.