14-Monster

Y/N P.O.V.

I walked back and forth in the room waiting for Yoongi. Suddenly someone kicked open the door and I saw Yoongi standing there and I could tell he was drunk.

"Yoongi! Are you drunk?" I asked him and closed the door so nobody wakes up because of the noise.

"How dare you b*tch!" Yoongi said and slapped me. I fell on the ground and my cheek hurt so much from is slap.

"Yoongi..." I calmly asked since he was drunk and I didn't want to piss him off more.

"You do not call me by name" He said and grabbed my hair, forcing me to get up.

"How dare you try to poison me?" He said and I was shocked. Does he think I tried to poison him?! He started to choke me and I was struggling.

"I-I d-didn't t-try to p-poison you." I said stuttering since I couldn't breath. I tried scratching and pulling his arm from my neck but it didn't work, he was too strong.

"Stop lying! I'm going to make sure you never even think of doing something like that again" He said and let go of me. I fell to the ground and started coughing and trying to catch my breath.

I didn't know what he meant by that but he grabbed my wrist harshly. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it didn't work.

He then a piece of cloth around my mouth. I didn't realize what he was about to do until he started to tie my hands on the bed posts.

I tried kicking him, scratching him, just doing anything that might help me get out of this situation. But there was nothing that seemed to work.

He ripped my clothes off and touched me places I've never been touched before.

My screams were muffled as he entered me. He didn't even let me adjust before thrusting in and out of me at a really fast pace.

I was trapped and no one could save me. The other royals were asleep and if any guard or maid did come by, they wouldn't save me because they'd be risking their own life in the process.

He did horrible things to my body and I would never forgive him. I can't even describe how much it hurt, I just wanted to get out.

"F*ck! You're so tight Y/N!" He whisper moaned into my ear. This isn't Yoongi, this isn't who I fell in love with. Hes drunk Y/N, hes just drunk.

I tried thinking positive but it didn't help, hes a monster! Tears were streaming down my face as he continued to thrust with no mercy.

I stopped struggling and hoped for it to be over soon. I knew Yoongi smirked once I stopped struggling. He went even faster than before and I just silently cried as he came in me.