20-Home

(What y/n be wearing today^^^)

I got ready but today was different. Today would be the last time I would be getting ready like this. I took extra time in the bath and thanked the woman who always helped me get ready.

"Y/N!" Daewon and the 6 princes ran towards me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you really leaving?" Jin asked and i nodded. It was the king's order and no one can defy the king's order so they had no choice but to let me go.

We said our farewells and I got in the carriage that I originally came from. A part of me hoped to see Yoongi one last time but he never came. I waved goodbye to Daewon and the princes as the carriage took off.

"Y/N!" My mom got up and came to me. I got off the carriage and hugged her. Lisa was at her in-laws but she got the news of my return. 

"The king has gifted you with these miss" The guard said and handed me a bag full of beautiful clothing made of silk.

"Wow! You're so lucky Y/N!" My mom said and we went inside to our newly rebuilt home. It looked the exact same as before, if not better.

"Mom, wheres Jackson?!" I asked hoping to see him. I wanted to move on from Yoongi and go back to the guy i originally loved.

"I'm so sorry Y/N but he actually got engaged with one of the richer families daughters." Mom said and I wasn't sad. I'm actually happy that he has moved on and didn't stay with someone like me.

"Y/N, do you mind telling me what happened in the palace? I want to know why you suddenly came back." My mom said and we sat down and I told her everything. 

"I'm so sorry Y/N" She said putting my head in her lap. I didn't even realize when I started crying but I felt really sad to even think about it.

"Wait. Nayeon can't possibly get pregnant overnight. It can take up to 6 days to know if you're pregnant." She said and I got up from her lap.

"The same night that she claimed to have slept with Yoongi, I clearly remember putting Yoongi to bed and if they did do it then wouldn't i have heard anything?" I started to grow suspicious.

"Y/N, stop thinking about something thats not important anymore. Move on okay? There is a chance she might have gotten pregnant right after and you didn't notice." She said.

"Go to sleep now okay?" She said and I nodded. I went to my room and went to sleep.

HI :)