6-Daewon

I woke up and found myself hugging someone. I was confused for a second until I realized it was the king. Our legs were tangled and we were hugging each other. I tried getting up but he pulled me back.

"Lets stay like this for a while" He said and I just obeyed. I forgot to thank him for saving me. If it wasn't for him, right now I would be in Kim Byung-chul's bed, pregnant.

I fell asleep again or more like a nap. When I woke up there were two ladies waiting for me and the king no where in sight.

"The king has ordered for us to help you get ready" One of them said and I just nodded. I changed into a robe and they guided me to bathing place.

 I changed into a robe and they guided me to bathing place

(The bath^^^)

"Wow" I said as I entered the beautiful bath. Once I got out, they gave me beautiful silk clothes. They did my hair into a beautiful ponytail and put some clips on my hair.

"Wow, you're stunning!" Someone yelled from the door and I turned around to see a beautiful girl.

(J-hope's sister^^^)

"Princess Daewon" The two girls bowed and I followed.

"So your Y/N right?" She asked and I fixed my posture and nodded.

"Don't bow down to me, you're our future queen Y/N" She said and I smiled at her.

"Come let me give you a tour." She said and smiled back at me.

"Thank you Princess Daewon." I hesitated to see what I should call her.

"Please call me Daewon" She said and we both made our way around the palace. She showed me many rooms of the huge palace until we reached the room I first went into when I came here.

"There's a meeting going on right now but this is where the king's throne is" She said and we were about to walk away when some talking came from the other side of the door.

"Are the rumors of the future queen true, your majesty?" Somebody asked and we waited for the answer.

"Yes, I have found my future wife and the future queen." He said.

"I guess they're announcing it now. My brother should be there, Jung Hoseok" Daewon said.

"Why do some of the princes have different surnames?" I asked because I was truly curious.

"The old king had many wives so their children were given the mothers surnames to avoid confusion." She said but isn't Jin the oldest so he should be king?

"Yoongi's mom's family was promised that her child would be King" She added and now it was more understandable.

We continued the tour and every place we went, I was amazed how someone can be this rich. Me and Daewon became good friends and I knew she was someone I could trust. I told her about Kim-Byung-chul and we totally got each other.

We had talked so much that we hadn't taken any note of the time. We passed a window only to realize its night.

"King Yoongi wants to see you miss" A woman said and I said bye to Daewon and followed the woman to the King's room.

The doors closed behind me as I walked in. I sat on the bed in boredom, waiting for him.

 I sat on the bed in boredom, waiting for him

(How he look right now^^^)

"Your majesty!" I quickly got up and bowed, keeping my eyes on the ground to show respect.

"Your my future wife Y/N, You can talk informally with me you know" He said, I looked up at him and nodded.

"Since we already have slept together, why don't we both sleep on the bed?" My cheeks heat up to the way he said that and he seemed to have noticed because he chuckled.

He got on the bed waiting for me and so I did. He hugged me tightly and we both looked into each others eyes.

"Thank you" I said, not breaking eye contact.

"For what?" He asked

"For saving my family, for saving me. If you didn't save me, I would have been in his bed getting touched by his dirty hands." I said with teary eyes recalling what he had done to me and my family.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked in such a sweet tone. I instantly burst into tears and nodded.

"Where?" He clenched his jaw and asked. I put my hand on my cheek to indicate that he had slapped me. He removed my hand from my cheek and kissed it.

"Where else?" He whispered into my ear. I don't know what I was thinking but I pointed to my lips, indicating he had kissed me.

The space between his face and mine started to decrease as he started getting closer.

And then he kissed me.