8-Love someone else

"Miss" The same two women woke me up again. They led me to the bathing area and I got ready. 

Today, I was more nervous than ever. My plan was to tell the thing about Jackson right when I meet him. I waited for him in his room since I didn't know where else to find him.

"Y/N!" Yoongi smiled as he dismissed the guy he was talking to. The doors closed and I gulped, not knowing how to tell him I was in love with someone else when our wedding was in 2 days.

"Yoongi..." I said quietly and smiled at him.

"You finally called me by my name" His smile grew bigger and know I really didn't want to tell him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and I realized I was fidgeting with my fingers and he noticed too.

"U-Uh I actually need t-to tell you s-something." I said stuttering

 "You can tell me anything" He said while holding my hand. I felt kind of relieved but still nervous.

"I love someone else" I choked out and his smile instantly dropped.

"What?" He asked and frowned. 

"I love someone else and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to marry him and have kids with him and all that" I said, emphasizing the word him.

"Who is he?" He asked in quite tone and I felt so guilty.

"Hes my childhood friend, his names Jackson and we've been dating for 2 months now" I said and he balled his fist in anger.

"Unlove him them" He said and I stood there dumbfounded. 

"I-I can't, I-I love him!" I shouted and he grabbed my chin aggressively.

"You. Are. Mine. You will not love any other man, understood?" he said and I just looked at him.

"But-"

"NO! Tomorrow is our marriage and you will spend the rest of your life with me! Marry and have kids with me!" He said emphasizing the word me.

He let go of my chin and left the room. A couple of seconds later, I went to my room and burst into tears.

"Y/N" I heard someone knock on my door. I opened it to find the 6 princes and Daewon standing in worry.

"We heard Yoongi shouting, is everything okay?" Jimin asked and I nodded. I tried covering my tears but they noticed them.

"You can trust us Y/N, were not going to tell Yoongi" Namjoon said and I felt relieved at his words. I let them in and told them everything about Jackson and what Yoongi said.

"We can't go against the king Y/N but I hope you realize that Yoongi's actually a really nice person. He just doesn't open up to everyone" Hoseok said.

We got really close throughout the day. Even though Jin's dad jokes were really bad, they brightened up the mood a lot and Hoseok's sunshine energy was a plus.

Night came in a hurry and I admit I was pretty tired. I angered the king and tomorrow is our wedding. I closed my eyes to brush off those thoughts and quickly went to sleep.]

Short chapter ya'll