17-Memories

Yoongi P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. My head hurt like hell, I shouldn't have drunk so much yesterday.

I felt someone beside me and looked back to see Y/N tied up with bruises and teared up clothes. I could see her dried up tears and a hand mark on her cheek indicating that someone slapped her.

"Y/N!" I shook her but it seemed like she was unconscious. I untied her and took the cloth out her mouth.

How? Who? I tried to recall what happened last night but my memories were incomplete.

"I-I d-didn't t-try to p-poison you." Y/N said stuttering since she couldn't breath. She tried scratching and pulling my arm from her neck but it didn't work.

"Stop lying! I'm going to make sure you never even think of doing something like that again" I said and I let go of her. Y/N fell to the ground and started coughing and trying to catch her breath.

My eyes became teary once I remembered one moment. I'm the one who hurt her? I pulled her unconscious body closer to me and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N" I whispered in her ear, very well aware that she couldn't hear me. More memories flashed through my mind.

Her muffled screams, her teary eyes and her bruised body. Everything. It was a nightmare for me, so what was it like for her?

I can't believe I believed a stupid prisoner over her. It was too much for me to handle at once and I needed out.

I went to my study and saw one of the guards looking at me with a disgusted face, he must have heard something and I felt ashamed of my actions.

I opened one of my study's windows and climbed out to go into the city streets. 

I covered my face and walked through the streets remembering how me and Y/N would have fun through these same streets but now things wouldn't be the same because of what i did.

I walked back to the palace as I couldn't stop thinking of the incident that had happened.

"Yoongi!" Daewon barged into my room and slapped me. Daewon has never slapped me, ever.

"How can you do something so cruel to your own wife!" She yelled and I'm guessing they found out. I looked at everyone's faces and I knew they wanted me to tell them that I didn't do it.

"I was drunk and t-the prisoner, she told me that-"

"You believed a stupid prisoner that had absolutely no evidence!" Jin yelled, interrupting me. Everyone looked at me disgusted.

"You should've let her explain first instead of straight up raping her!" Jimin yelled. He was right, I didn't even let her explain.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just-"

"Don't apologize to us, go apologize to Y/N." Hoseok said looking down. He didn't want to believe and neither did the others. I myself can't believe I did that.

"Where is she?" I asked quietly.

"In her room" Jimin said and I got up.

"Wait. Ask the doctor first if its okay to go in. I heard patients who have been raped can easily get triggered if they look at their....rapist" Namjoon said, whispering the last word.

"Okay" I said and started walking to her room. Daewon was about to follow but Jungkook stopped her.

"Um, can I see her?" I asked the doctor and she looked at me disgusted. There's only one person who could've touched the queen and thats her husband.....me.

"Usually raped victims are triggered by seeing their rapist. But shes quite strong so you can probably go see her. But we will be standing right outside of the door, in case she gets triggered." She said and I nodded before going inside.