12-Nayeon

"You look amazing" I told Daewon. Daewon and the 6 princes had to also attend their wedding which was today.

"Come with me to see the bride" She asked. I am going to be living with her from now so I should be friends with her.

"Sure" I said and she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the familiar room where I also got ready on my wedding day.

I looked at the bride and she was gorgeous.

(JK lol but sope goals^^^)

(Nayeon as the bride^^^)

"Can you all leave, you're distracting them!" Nayeon shouted clearly annoyed with our presence.

"Um excuse me, who do you think you're talking to?" Daewon asked with the same amount of attitude.

"Two random peasants that can't keep their eyes off my beautiful face" She said with no hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Your actually talking to Princess Daewon and Queen Y/N" Daewon snapped back and Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to be the future queen and everyone will forget about the peasant queen we have now." Nayeon said. Ouch. But she was right, I come from such a poor family that I could be considered a peasant.

"That is it! I'm not attending your wedding!" Daewon shouted and even the stylists were shocked. Daewon takes the role of the groom's sister and she definitely has to go for some wedding customs.

"What!? WHY?!" Nayeon shouted and got up from her seat.

"You do not disrespect Y/N! She is my sister and no one does that to my sister!" I was really happy that Daewon was helping me or I would have just stood there.

"Whats going on?" Jin came in asking.

"She called us peasants and disrespected us!" Daewon shouted and Jin asked me if what she was saying was true and I nodded.

"Nayeon, can you be nice to them" Jin asked and now all the 6 princes came in to see what the commotion was about.

"Fine! But once I'm queen, I'll make sure you guys suffer!" She yelled and sat down.

"Even once your queen, Y/N is the first queen so she is still more powerful than you." Namjoon said with a duh voice. 148 IQ

"Oh just you wait, I heard the queen isn't even pregnant. So I'll get pregnant, give birth to the crown prince and be the powerful one" She shouted. The queen to give birth to the crown prince is usually the most powerful one.

I wasn't scared because she will be more powerful than me but scared because Yoongi might just do it with Nayeon and I'm jealous, a lot.

"Your majesties, the wedding is starting" O'ne of the maids said. Everyone started to go to the ceremony and I just went back to my room.

The wedding was quite long and I just waited in my room the entire time.

"Y/N!" I heard Daewon shout. She barged into my room annoyed and the 6 princes followed.

"Nayeon is such a b*tch! I'm so glad you're the first queen and not her" Daewon said and I looked at the 6 princes to see the same annoyed looks on their faces.

"What happened?" I asked since Daewon wouldn't be mad for no reason.

"Nayeon told Yoongi some lies that we harassed her together and Yoongi believed it. He started shouting at us for be being rude when we did nothing wrong." Jimin said and hes usually this fluffy goofball but right now he was angry.

"I hate her so much! She played the victim and we got blamed! You know what she did when Yoongi was shouting at us, she smirked! I wanted to punch that smirk off her face so bad!" Daewon shouted

"You guys should maybe change and rest, we'll talk about this tomorrow okay?" I told them since Yoongi could barge in at any moment.

"That's a good idea. Daewon, lets go." Hoseok said and Daewon and the 6 princes left to their rooms.

I remembered the night after my wedding and how Yoongi was so nice. Wait a minute.

I put my ear against my door to see if they were doing anything. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it. Yoongi barged in, I backed away and looked down.

"Were you trying to listen to what was happening in the across from yours?" Yoongi asked and I knew I was busted.

"N-No I-I was s-simply checking where the center point of the door is by knocking and listening." I said hoping he would believe me.

"Stop lying, we weren't doing anything so don't worry" Yoongi said and pulled me in for a hug.

"You said it yourself, I married you for love and I married her for business." Yoongi said and I hugged him back.

"Lets sleep" He said. I nodded and we got on the bed, still hugging each other tightly. He kissed me on the forehead and we both fell asleep.

No hate to Nayeon, I think shes amazing!