Wait-what?

The four girls are currently eating their dinner.

"I think our blinks are really excited for this comeback, my phone almost broke because of many notifications I received when I posted my teaser picture." Jennie happily said, her gummy smile is showing.

"Well, who wouldn't be excited? My fingers are literally trembling because of excitement to post mine earlier." Said by the girl who is savoring her chicken.

Well, Chaeyoung just nodded her head a couple of times because she can't handle to utter some words, her mouth is full.

The girl with a bangs stopped from eating and stared at the three in confusion.

She suddenly stand up from her seat that made the three looked at her.

"Wait-what? What do you mean by 'you posted your teaser picture'?" She asked them with her eyes widened.

"What do you mean what? Didn't you heard our manager earlier that we have to post our teaser pictures individually?" Jennie is the one who answered her.

"Gosh! That's why I saw a fan post saying 'Manoban is sleeping again'." Lisa nervously said and look for her phone.

"I'm doomed." She muttered.

"You are, it's your fault you're busy with your cats." Jisoo chucked.

Lisa didn't mind her and continue to do something in her phone.

"And done! Blinks will love it haha." She said and grin widely.

While Rosè pat Lisa's head, saying she's proud of her.

To double check Lisa's action, Jennie check Lisa's post on her account. And suddenly, her brows met.

"Lisa! Why did you also posted the date we took the teaser!?"

Lisa is in trouble, again.

.                                                                   

Ooops, Lisa.