Ouch

Lisa as a vlogger.

Lisa: Hi guys welcome to my vlog! For today, I will show you how I take care of my cats. I swear you will enjoy this cause my cats are so lovely, gosh I'm in love with them. *Goes to her room and saw her cats playing around*

Lisa: Tadaaaaa! Meet my cats, Leo, Luca, Lily and Louis! They're so cute, aren't they?

Leo and Luca: *Fights*

Lisa: *sees the two fighting* Hey! Leo!Luca! Stop fighting, I informed you guys earlier that we'll vlog so don't be violent!

Leo: *continues to scratch Luca*

Lisa: *Is embarrassed but still smiles and carry Leo to soothe him* Gosh, you're giving me headache Leo.

Luca, Lily, Louis: *didn't mind and continues to play*

Lisa: So guys this is Leo, my first kid. A lot of you are saying that he's my favorite and he's fat. I love them equally, all of them are my favorites. *frown* And please stop saying that Leo is fat, he is not okay? If you dare to comment like that again, I will sue you. *Smirks*

Lisa: *Kiss Leo*

Leo : *Dodge the kiss*

Lisa: *offended but still smiles* Hey let mommy kiss you.

Leo: meow

Lisa: *chuckles* he said that he's shy. Leo baby don't be shy and give mommy a kiss. "Tries to kiss again*

Leo: *Back away*

Lisa: *Tries again*

Leo: *gets irritated and scratch Lisa's face*

Lisa: *Shocked* *touch her face* Ouch! Leo why'd you do that!?

Leo: meow

Lisa: What!? I deserved it!? How can you say that to your mom who fed you for years!?

Leo: *gets off of Lisa and run to his siblings*

Lisa: Leo I'm still talking to you! From now on you're grounded and I'll just give you food once a day! What a rude cat you became, is it my fault? But I always teach you good manners.

Lisa: *sweating a lot* That's all for today guys, sorry for what happened.  I think Leo is just hungry that's why he acted that way but he's not like that every day, he's a good boy. I will just vlog them tommorow. That's all! Please click the Like button and the notification bell! And click my heart too *winks*. If you guys like me, dm me and I'll entertain you *winks pt2*

Lisa: *face stinging in pain* Ouch.