Role Models

In which Jennie and Rosé are part of the student council, Role models to be exact.

                          J E N N I E

"Thankyou for your efforts, Jennie and Chaeyoung. The two of you's really deserved to be the President and Vice President. Anyway, I'll just call you when there's an update. Okay?" I smiled at the Principal.

"Okay Principal." Rosé and I said and bow as a sign of respect.

"Unnie, it's really exhausting to be part of the student council. But I think all of our efforts are worth it, right?" Chaeng said while we're walking on the hallway.

I yawned, well because Im lacking  sleep. We were busy these past few days because of upcoming event in our school.

"Yes, I'm tired and I just want to sleep right now. For some reasons, it's worth it."

"Don't you find it weird that we haven't heard a news about the two dorks doing crazy stuffs right now? I feel uneasy tho, I think they're up to something we wouldn't like."

I stopped from walking that made her stop too.

She's right, it's weird. Those dorks are making troubles every day, are they planning something?

"Yeah right, it's weird." I said.

Our conversation got cut off when a girl stand right in front of us.

"Unnies, I baked cookies for you. Please accept it, I'm just thankful for the two of you. You guys worked so hard for the upcoming event, so please accept this as my gift." The girl shyly said and offer us a box of cookies that we gladly accepted.

"You're so sweet, thankyou. I think I'm gonna cry huhu." Rosé said with a teary eyes then fan herself.

Gosh.

"Wow, thankyou for this. We promise we will continue to work hard." I said happily.

The girl just smiled and told us she have to do something so she said her goodbye to us, we didn't even ask for her name.

I looked at Rosé and laugh. What a soft person she is.

"Your face was smudged with your make up. You really cried, huh?" I teased her.

"I can't help it unnie. It feels so good when someone appreciates our efforts, that someone is willing to spend her time just to baked cookies for us."

I chuckled then help to wipe her face with a tissue.

"I remember when you cried while singing in front of our classmates because you deeply felt the lyrics of the song you're singing. That was hilarious Rosiee! I won't forget that."

"Unnie! Stopppp!"

"Okay Hahahhha, before you cry again." I teased her more.

"I won't, unnie. I also remember how you cried when Lisa and Jisoo gave you a box full of cockroaches."

I glared at her. I didn't expect that it was cockroaches, I thought it's  a shoes or something but when I opened it, I totally freaked out. What a bully they are.

"Stop rosiee, lets just don't bring back that kind of memories." I pleaded.

"Right, but I'm wierding out again unnie. Those two are acting strange and I'm worried that they are up to something big."

"But what if they just decided to change for good? They are full of surprises so who knows." I said to her to make her calm down a little bit.

"Uhm, I'll pray for that to be real." I giggled when she said that.

"Jennie unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry?"

"No, why?"

"Since you're not, can I have all these cookies instead?"

What the- never mind

"Are you that hungry Rosie? But yes, you can have it all." This girl ate a lot but still skinny.

If those dorks are plotting something again, I won't think twice, I'll definitely choke them to death. Kidding.

Suddenly, Jisoo appears on our sight. She's running with unreadable expression like someone is coming after her- oh there is, its Lisa. Looks like Lisa is mad.

"Lisaaa!! I'm sorry!!!!wahhhhhh!!" Jisoo shouted while running for her life.

"WHAT YOU DID WAS UNFORGIVABLE !!!" Lisa replied, still chasing her.

Jisoo stumbled on the floor that made Lisa quickly catched her.

Are we going to see a live fight?

Or not.

Lisa starts to laugh and hold her stomach that made Jisoo laugh too.

"Unnie, you sucked at running HAHAHHAHAHA!" Lisa said.

What a complete idiots.

I looked at Rosé with my confuse face then I saw her mumbling some inaudible words with her eyes closed.

Is she- ? Definitely yes.