Trouble Makers

In which Lisa and Jisoo are the Campus trouble makers.

                             L I S A

"Are you enjoying the view outside our classroom Ms. Lalisa Manoban?"

"Not really." I answered without looking to the one who asked me.

I felt my seatmate nudged my side, it's Jisoo.

"Not now unnie, just listen to our Professor's gibberish." I said without gazing at her. I'm busy, what does she wants?

"So you mean I discussed gibberish? Can you enlighten me Manoban?" Shit, t-that voice

I slowly turn my gaze in front of me.

And there, I saw our Professor, Ms. Choi glaring at me with her burning eyes that she's ready to kill me anytime soon.

I nervously bit my lips and look at her with my puppy eyes.

"I- don't m-mean what I said, Ma'am."

"Really? I don't think so, you're serious earlier. And why are you looking outside? Don't you want to listen to my gibberish?" I gulp, she's mad.

"Its no-

Before I can finish my sentence, Jisoo butted in.

"Ma'am! She's really serious on what she said. And even when you're not around, she would say nasty things about you."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Our professor widened her eyes, what Jisoo said surely triggers her more. Shit this is not good. She was about pull my ear that I think would hurt like hell but I blocked it and stopped her.

"Wait wait! Ma'am its not true! She's just telling you some of her lies! It's not me who likes to backstab you, it's her. Infact, Jisoo is the one who started the rumors about you. Remember when everyone here keeps on gossiping about you having a boyfriend that is 20 years younger that you? It's Jisoo 's fault Ma'am!" I explained to our professor, it's payback time.

I can hear our classmates, some are whispering but most of them are laughing. Tsk I will deal with them later.

Our Professor looked at Jisoo that is sitting beside me, she gritted her teeth out of anger.

"KIM JISOO!!!" I jumped in surprise when Ms. Choi shouted at Jisoo.

SHE IS FREAKING FURIOUS

AND I'M FREAKING TERRIFIED OF HER BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A HUNGRY TIGER WHO WANTS TO COME OUT IN HER DEN.

Jisoo unnie shakes her head in fear, she's sweating alot. I want to laugh but no.

"N-No no no ma'am! Don't listen to her! She's clearly just don't wanna be scolded so she's feeding you her lies! I would never do that ma'am! You know me! And oh, remember when your car's side mirrors are missing? It's Lisa's doing ma'am, she sold them to someone and bought some stuff for herself! I swear she did that! You should be mad at her, not me!"

OHMYGOD! IS SHE SERIOUS!?

"LALISA MANOBAN!!?"

SHIT.

"She's lying Ma'am!!"

"No I'm not!!" I looked at Jisoo and scoffed, is she really my best friend?

"You are!!! And the two of us knows that you're with me when we stole her side mirrors! You even planned all of that!!!You even bought alot of chickens from the money we got!!! " I immediately covered my mouth, shit did I just confessed!?

"What the hell are you saying!? Its not me!!! Didn't you also remembered when you planned to spread rumors because you saw Ms. Choi with a teenager walking at the park!? She gave you more assignments that time so you started a rumor about her!!!"

I'm dissapointed to the both of us.

I face palmed myself, we're doomed.

In 3

2

1

"KIM JISOO! LALISA! IN THE DETENTION ROOM NOW!!!"

Damn, I knew it.