Traitor

Jenlisa: *peeking through the kitchen door*

Lisa: Unnie when we're gonna tell them that I am the one who ate Rosé's pasta and you savored Jisoo unnie's one box of chickens?

Jennie: *glares at Lisa* We won't tell them forever, unless you wanna die this early? Imagine how Rosé will choke you to death while reading a bible for your soul.

Lisa: *Shivers* *Looks at the kitchen and sees how the two giving each other a death stares without even blinking* Y-you're right, we shouldn't tell them. *Gulps*

Jennie: *smirks* Now look, i will add a fuel to the fire. *Join the two in the kitchen*

Lisa: *Nervous*

Jennie: What is the reason why the two of you are fighting like this? *acts innocent*

Jisoo: She ruined my life! *points at chaeng*

Chaeyoung: *scoffed* what!? Stop accusing me to cover your crime!! YOU ATE MY PASTA!

Jisoo: I didn't! In fact I saw you here in the kitchen looking nervous! 'cause you are guilty right!? You ate all of my lovely chickens!

Jennie: *smirks* oh! Is that the reason? Wanna know a secret?

Chaesoo: *nods but still glaring at each other*

Lisa: *still peeking* *sweating a lot*

Jennie: I saw Lisa earlier eating pasta and chicken, she even offered me some but I declined. I guess Lisa is the real culprit, you should catch her right now instead of blaming each other here.

Chaesoo: *stands up angrily*

Jisoo: YOU'RE A DEAD MEET LISA!!!!

Chaeng: WHAT A TRAITOR!!! LETS GO JISOO UNNIE!!

Lisa: *Eyes widened* I'm a fool to believe Jennie again!!! *runs for her life*

Jennie: *proud of herself* I am really good at this. *Pats her head*