Frustration

Why hello again, the title doesn't really have much to do with the actual story but more about how I know some of you might get after a certain event takes place. Hehe, hope you enjoy...

________________________________

Mikasa's POV...

It has been a week since the first case and the trial has already taken place finding Mina guilty of all charges. My recovery was surprisingly quick do me and Levi started training in self defence and hand to hand combat against each other as well as having him coach my training. We've gotten closer ever since I moved in and I'm finally understanding why people warn me about him. He's an absolute clean freak! Every 2 days we gotta clean his massive mansion and it's too much but at the same time it's better than where I was before so I'll take it.

"Faster!" he keeps dodging my attacks and isn't actually throwing back as he has his hands behind him. I've gotta admit he's very quick, incredibly so. I keep advancing forward throwing kicks and flurries of punches but he's too fast for me. "Come on Ackerbrat, I know you can do better than that" he keeps taunting and unfortunately for me I'm too competitive to let it slide so I keep trying harder and harder. I finally managed to land a solid kick to his arm as he rolls on his side and quickly disengages.

"Finally, my turn" was all he said as he was now walking closer and closer. I slowly move back still facing him as I try throwing a few jabs to catch him off guard... it doesn't go too well. He dodges every shot I've thrown at him and still moves closer. I suddenly feel the smooth wall behind me and I instinctively look behind me but when I turn back to look at him he's already in front of me charging. I try to punch him but he's too quick and catches my wrist as he places it over my head, his other arm reaching for my other arm. I can't move, he's got full control and I have no way to escape from his grasp.

For some reason this felt... weird, like I didn't mind what was happening. He put his leg between mine and locked one of my legs in order to keep me from kneeing him and he moves his face closer to mine. It was then that I really started to notice his features. His raven black hair slightly covering his forehead yet still maintained in his neat undercut, his piercing blue/grey eyes that never let me see through him no matter how hard I try staring me down, his perfectly sculpted face now inching closer to me with almost no gap between us. He was so mesmerising I didn't even realise our foreheads were touching. I had completely given him control as I stared back at him in awe which I know realise that I probably looked like an idiot but he was just so perfect at that moment, it felt unreal. Did I really like him that much?

My thoughts succumbed to an end as he whispered "Next time I won't be so easy" before moving back and letting go of both my leg and my wrists. Usually I'd try fighting back or give him a witty comment but at that moment I froze and stared. He let go completely and turned around as he started walking for the gym's exit. "We're dome for today, we got practice same time tomorrow" was all he said before making his exit leaving me all alone in the gym, and through all that he remained emotionless. Guess my newfound interest is one sided...

Levi's POV...

What the hell was I doing? What was I thinking? Why did I get so close? This is so confusing. Was I really about to kiss that brat? Why? She's just another responsibility I have to take care of so why am I getting attached to her? I mean sure she's smart and a natural fighter yet still nowhere near my level. Although with a little bit of training she could honestly become so much better. Maybe even better than me. But at that moment it was so easy to pin her and take control. She just stood there staring at me with those beautiful almond eyes and her perfect pink lips were so desirable I almost couldn't contain myself but I couldn't do that. No of course not. She despises me. I couldn't do that to her, she wants nothing to do with me. Besides she probably already has a boyfriend given her beauty so there's no way... is there?

Maybe I should try to learn more about her, see what I can do to get closer to her. If only I could truly show any sign of emotion on my face but when I got closer to her I probably looked ready to kill her. No matter, she hates me, there's no way I'd have a chance with someone like her. Sigh I need sleep.

After a few days the cases really started to come in and Mikasa is getting incredibly better than her first time. She managed to solve a case all on her own on her second try and I even managed to teach her some of my better skills like seeing through people by their most subtle actions. A few things I learned while gambling in the underground. That's it! I could take her out to a casino and just have some fun instead of training. But shit, it would be awkward to just ask her like that. Oh I know...

Later at dinner...

"Mikasa" I start off as we are enjoying dinner. She wasn't really focused on anything, something was on her mind but I wonder what. "Yes si-I mean Levi?" She replies as she jumbled up her words. "I'll be going to a casino for a bit, I've been informed of a secret case there and I was wondering if you have the energy to come along" nailed it, now let's see if she buys it.

Mikasa's POV...

Is this it? Will he ask me out? Is this actually happening? Oh my this is too fast, I don't know what to do. "I'll be going to a casino for a bit, I've been informed of a secret case there and I was wondering if you have the energy to come along" Shit. Well so much hype for nothing. I guess it is a chance to get closer with him, although I don't think he feels the same way about this. "Sure" I say nonchalantly, trying to sound bored. "Alright, finish up and get dressed. You have a suit and 3 dresses specifically for the occasion. Choose whichever you like best and let's get going" he says and gets off his seat as he starts heading towards his room.

I quickly finish the rest of my food and head to my room to find the attires that I've been given. As I enter the room I see the suit and dresses all neatly placed on my bed. The suit is a mix of black and white with the accents of the suit really going well with the black and red coloured tie with the little playing card symbols on it. The first dress is a slim red dress that goes down to the knees with a slit on the right side paired with a black leather jacket. The second is a dark blue Lolita style dress with red and white accents giving it a nice pattern and the third is a shorter black dress with a built in white belt with again the playing card symbols on it.

After I tried the suit I decided I should try a more feminine approach so I tried the first dress which I wasn't too fond of as it restricted my movement. As I was trying on the second dress however...

Door opens...

Levi's POV...

"Oi brat, you ready yet or-" as I walked in I saw Mikasa in front of her mirror wearing one of the dresses I gave her, she looked mesmerising. I was shocked. She looked great before but now it just showed of her femininity more than I bet she'd like to admit. She was absolutely gorgeous.