RON

"Ron come on you lazy ass , this year we are pranking Ginny since she's the only one here." Fred says walking into my room . I get dressed and we move to Ginny's room , for some reason I don't feel like doing the prank so, I walk downstairs and greet my mom . 

"Oh Ron you must be hungry , i'll let you have one sausage before breakfast 'cause it was your birthday yesterday and you were not feeling well"

" No ma'am I will wait for the others if it's ok with you " . she quickly turns to look at me ,and asks about my wellbeing and I tell her I am fine . 

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM " Ginny screams from upstairs and the twins come running into the kitchen .

" Ronniekins why did you abandon us , ginny caught us ,she has ninja skills " George says 

"I did not feel like invading a woman's privacy ,sister or not " I say calmly .

" Thank you Ron at least you know a woman when you see one "Ginny says coming down stairs with a dress too tight and short ,and a face full of makeup . what has she become and why am I only noticing now that she no longer looks innocent .

" A woman yes , but I'm afraid I have been blinded . you will not be wearing such in your father's home go upstairs and dress  appropriately we do not house whores " gasps could be heard around the table . 

" Ronald Weasley how dare you say that to your sister "mother shouts

"Be honest with yourself mother , Can you even see your daughter under that ,and you Ginny have no reason to hide your scar , does it not show your bravery ? ,you dare disrespect whatever God saved us from that  horrid man by hiding the reminder of their kindness. You are beautiful even with the scar , a true warrior but all I see now is a scared little girl that would rather have strangers look at her body than her face ."

" You have no right to talk about that Ron !"ginny yells 

" Was I not the one he wanted? , were you not the one who fought fiercely for me ?. When he took his knife and missed your eye by whatever miracle and slashed your cheek, you kept on fighting ,why do you not want others to see the warrior I saw.?"

"I..I don't know , you are right Ron ."she says with tears running down her cheeks .

" come sister of mine ,I shall help you reveal yourself " I say walking to her and taking her hand , walking her to her room .

"erm , Ron why do you talk like that"

"like what ?"

"mature and so unlike yourself"

"In serious situations ,I feel the need to be serious . come on Gin would you have taken me serious if I said " bloody hell" . I do feel different though , last night as I laid in bed I had an intense pain rush over my body and go within a blink of an eye"

" Ginny please send a letter to hermione tell her i would like to see her as soon as possible when you are done getting ready"

I walk down stairs and take my seat , and wait for Ginny to come . my other family members just sit in silence . 

" why aren't we eating ? " george asks

" We should wait for our sister dear brother " I answer distractedly

" ok I'm back , Hermione will be here in an hour . " ginny says sitting down 

"let us eat then ."

I let everyone take as much as they want before taking what's left , which is a lot and that's why I let them take food first . I fill my plate to the top and start eating , my plate was much more full today .after the very large breakfast I drank milk . Hermione knocked on the door just in time . I went to open and she hugged me . I stepped back and put my hand out for a handshake , she hesitantly shook it .

"Good to see you Hermione , may we speak up stairs. Ginny will you come with ?"

" Yes let's go "Ginny answered

we get to my room and we settle down.

" The reason I asked you to come here is because I need you to do some research for me .last night I  had an intense pain go through my body ,I think it is the reason I'm acting different " I state looking at my sister and the woman i consider a sister 

"Maybe it's a creature inheritance " Ginny suggests

"If it was a creature ,it would have let itself known .we will do some research before we go back to school ,do you think your parents will mind if I stay "Hermione says

"They won't , but we will ask just incase "

We go down stairs and find mother cleaning .

" Mrs Weasley may I please stay until hogwarts ?"

" of course dear you can share the room with Ginny "

" If it's ok with you Ginny" Hermione says with a blush

" of course , Hermione "

"Let's get to researching then" I say leading them upstairs . A few minutes later Hermione goes to relieve herself.

" I trust you to behave when you are alone in a room with Hermione , Ginny "

" RON !!" Ginny says, shocked

" Not until after you court her , which is after you talk to her parents "

" I haven't even told mom that I'm gay , how did you even find out ?"

" you are always around when she comes , everyone thinks it's because of Harry but I see how you look at her and she you . You are old enough to court her , tell me when you wish to talk to her parents but talk to her first , and I shall go help you talk to them "

" Ron , that's so old fashioned"

" But does it not show respect ?"

" well yeah I guess you are right again ."

Hermione returns and we spend hours slaving over all the inheritance books she has with her.

" listen to this . Extremely rare inheritances : There is only one extremely rare inheritance. The past lives inheritances , this inheritance only occurs when there is a need for past traditionals to be reintroduced to society . The need for this inheritance will arise when society has forgotten the ways of the past . It will bring forth what made past generations live in harmony. It is not of a specific era , but what little information was gathered implied that it is a mixture of what was good in different eras . This inheritance is different because the people with it will only feel the urges, they do not inherit any creatures or beings ,they will act on the urges  but only and only if their feelings on the subject are the same as their inheritance urge . For example if the person before getting an inheritance valued respect and honour they will act on that without thought . That is why certain people are chosen for the inheritance. If the person who has the inheritance feels strongly about something they will not keep quiet . These individuals have traits such as loyalty, bravery , respect , ethics and honour , and just as they have the minds of different eras they have the strength as well , you will do well not to anger them ."

" explains my sudden knowledge of traditions "

" ow my .." Hermione suddenly says

" what ?"

" like every inheritance though , a soulmate will be found and they will be of the same inheritance "

I pale , at the thought of ending up with a woman .